User Avatar Image

The Duck conspiracy (spoiler)

posted by Voyrin on - last edited - Viewed by 4.3K users

I warn you, major spoiler ahead.

I for one, want Duck dead. And I know a lot of you want that too.

But unfortunately... if you look in the episode images in the game (when loading a save) "episode 3: long road ahead" You will see duck in the train.

so I'm sorry.. but Duck is gonna bother us for 2 or more episodes :(

188 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i think in episode 3 the option to push duck off the speeding train will be implemented before its release...

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

I honestly don't understand the hate for Duck. I like him. He's definitely a handful, but he's a cheerful little guy.

Although, my dad was a special education teacher and my mother worked with a woman who was mentally handicapped when I was little (and she still keeps in touch with her), so I grew up around people with varying mental disabilities. I guess that really helps to make you not turned off by their (not intentional) unusual behavior.

• @Jennifer said: I honestly don't understand the hate for Duck. I like him. He's definitely a handful, but he's a cheerful little guy.

Although, my dad was a special education teacher and my mother worked with a woman who was mentally handicapped when I was little (and she still keeps in touch with her), so I grew up around people with varying mental disabilities. I guess that really helps to make you not turned off by their (not intentional) unusual behavior.

So... you're saying Duck is mentally handicapped? ROFL :D

Truthfully though, I do not hate Duck. It is more humor than anything when speaking of offing The Duckster. Though.... he is damned annoying... *evil chuckle*

• @Jennifer said: I honestly don't understand the hate for Duck. I like him. He's definitely a handful, but he's a cheerful little guy.

To be fair, it never crossed my mind that he may have mental issues, i know stupid people, people who lack common sense, but id never out and out say that they had mental issues, and i think most of the hate comes from the fact hes pretty useless and has already caused one persons death.

• i don't hate him i just dislike him for being dead weight, which will affect others like he did with shawn he won't 'mean to cause death but he may redeem him self later on..

• @Milosuperspesh said: i don't hate him i just dislike him for being dead weight, which will affect others like he did with shawn he won't 'mean to cause death but he may redeem him self later on..

...by offering himself up as zombie chow while you escape.

• The only survivors in this world are going to be Clementine, who is the world's oldest first grader at age 8, and Duck. They're both dumber than a sack of hammers, and they're going to be a great couple. Anyone see the movie idiocracy? Wait til their kids are the future of humanity.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@WabbitTwaks said: So... you're saying Duck is mentally handicapped?

He seems to be, based on my experience with the mentally disabled. The way he speaks in repeated sayings and the way that he talks non-stop about something he's interested in to Clementine when she's obviously not interested seems like autism. And, then his dad described him as being not too smart. That seems like it's a mentally handicapped form of autism rather than a high-functioning autism like Asperger's.

• i agree. shawns blood is on ducks hands!! and so help me if anything happens to clementine. put it this way if theres save anyone or duck, im always going opposite duck. id even save that dick head father (larry?) in the pharmacy over duck.

• @sublime90 said: id even save that dick head father (larry?) in the pharmacy over duck.

What?!? You kiddin' me? Oh, HELL no! Had I the option, Larry would be Lee's next murder victim! No hesitation.

Add Comment