User Avatar Image

PAX Prime 2012

posted by Icedhope on - last edited - Viewed by 477 users

So registration opens up next week. Just giving everyone a heads up!

65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not being on the correct coast and attending Dragon*Con while it's happening sort of precludes me attending.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@GuruGuru214 said: Holy crap, this is going to be epic.

Ooh boy, you betcha it is!

@GuruGuru214 said: Not being on the correct coast

I'm in a similar pickle, but plan to resolve that through the miracle of modern aviation. ;)

• @puzzlebox said: I'm in a similar pickle, but plan to resolve that through the miracle of modern aviation. ;)

I tend to try and reserve the use of the word "miracle" for things that don't require paying hundreds to get groped by overzealous security on your way to sitting in a small cramped space for a few hours.

• @Rather Dashing said: I tend to try and reserve the use of the word "miracle" for things that don't require paying hundreds to get groped by overzealous security on your way to sitting in a small cramped space for a few hours.

As someone who's had ten different flights in the last three months, it ain't that bad.

• I might be able to switch days with a coworker for one day to go to pax. I'd just need a place to stay for one nigh- wait now there's only sunday passes. Well I can come to visit you guys if I can get the day off?? I don't know. Buh.

People: Should I even try to make the effort to show up even for a little bit? You decide!

• I literally bought a car 2 hours ago then found out about this. :(

See you '13!!

• @Giant Tope said: I might be able to switch days with a coworker for one day to go to pax. I'd just need a place to stay for one nigh- wait now there's only sunday passes. Well I can come to visit you guys if I can get the day off?? I don't know. Buh.

People: Should I even try to make the effort to show up even for a little bit? You decide!

Well, supposing I can find a hotel room, you're welcome to stay with me if you need a place to stay.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Rather Dashing said: I tend to try and reserve the use of the word "miracle" for things that don't require paying hundreds to get groped by overzealous security on your way to sitting in a small cramped space for a few hours.

@Rather Dashing said: As someone who's had ten different flights in the last three months, it ain't that bad.

As someone who travels on a non-US passport with a work visa and on her last international trip was randomly selected for additional security screening, I can confirm that at times it IS that bad. They stopped just shy of a cavity search. I agree that the "cramped space" ain't that bad though... certainly not for a few hours anyway.

@Rather Dashing said: I might be able to switch days with a coworker for one day to go to pax. I'd just need a place to stay for one nigh- wait now there's only sunday passes.

Because lychee martinis impair my intellectual capacity, I accidentally got an extra Friday pass. I need to check with a friend first, but if he got his passes ok then you're welcome to have it gratis.

• So Telltale didn't have a booth at PAX East this year...

Are they going to have one at PAX Prime?

Add Comment