User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 24.2K users

Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!

1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 1. The final save is at the beginning of the ending motel scene, where you talk to everyone.

2. If there were any dialogue choices made during it, they would be overwritten at the time you play it, according to TTG's explanation that all choices are saved.

• @Greg. said: Hello,

Any chance to have subtitles in FR, DE, ES, and IT one day ?

Please made an official position about it..

THANKS.

we still waiting....maybe an useless hope?All of us would to follow the storyline best as we can....help us to enjoy the taylor made experience,please,answer .

• how do we play the game THE WALKING DEAD??? I start and he say the password and user name i do it and than he do nothing and there is a site going to open and its the site the walking dead do some1 now how we do this? pls

• I am looking for the PC Demo for this game, so I can play it a bit, before I decide to buy it and see if I like it or not, is there a demo for this game?

• Do you have a steady schedule for future episode releases, or that's subject to change due to the nature of the business?
    I want to know if we are to expect new episode releases on the same schedule as the Pilot episode (04/24/12; last release date of each month), or there's a different plan all together?
    Thanks.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@toeachhisownmask said: Do you have a steady schedule for future episode releases, or that's subject to change due to the nature of the business?
    I want to know if we are to expect new episode releases on the same schedule as the Pilot episode (04/24/12; last release date of each month), or there's a different plan all together?
    Thanks.

Judging from previous releases, there is no schedule besides roughly "monthly". Don't try to calculate a date, because it never works. The community has been playing something called the "release date guessing game" for years now, sometimes very actively and in special threads. :D

/edit: Awwww, damn. I tried to link to a tag search, but this is obviously not working. You can search for the tag "guess the release day" though to see how things went in yesteryears, I tagged quite a few that way. ;)

• Pensez vous faire une traduction vosfr dans un avenir plus ou moins proche?

think you do a translation vostfr in a more or less near future?

• Je ne comprend absolument pas pourquoi nous n'avons pas d'information sur la traduction.
    La question est pourtant simple: Oui ou Non aurons-nous droit à une traduction ?
    Prenez position sur la question, car beaucoup de joueur commence à perdre patience.

I d'ont understand why there are no information about traduction FR, DE, IT, ES...
    The question is simple: Yes or Not, will you do traduction ?
    Take position about this, a lot of gamer are very impatiente.

Qu'il y ai une traduction ou non, je trouve ça bizarre de ne pas donner l'information.
    Surtout que c'est pratiquement le seul point que les joueurs reproche au jeu...

• Theres no way the kids will be any "Deep stomache churning" danger in the series right?

• @sebizuka said: I d'ont understand why there are no information about traduction FR, DE, IT, ES...
    The question is simple: Yes or Not, will you do traduction ?
    Take position about this, a lot of gamer are very impatiente.

We are still waiting for an answer. The french community of fans of the walking dead is more important that you think.
    A lot of gamers are very, very impatients, really. German, italians, spanish, french : we are waiting for an answer! We want a translation of the game !

Add Comment