User Avatar Image

Stick with Kenny at all costs?!

posted by sp_ce on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

"You know, back then I was a commercial fisherman and I do own a boat" (or something like that). Wow, this was the first time in the game where I thought: The sh*t, there is actually a way out of this misery and I have to do all I can to get in Kenny's butt to save me an Clementine a ticket for this boat ride. I mean looking at all the zombie movies the safest place on earth is on the ocean full of fresh food right under your feet. Guess it will be 'tuff in the next Chapters to stick with this family and... Duck but I'll do so saving the girl and me (or at least the girl 'cause you know it's a game and you'll surely face the hardest decision at the end) from those shufflers.

What's your opinion?

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i forgot which post it's in but someone asked what will kenny do if and when he finds out about lee being a murderer ?

i'm thinking he already knows as at hershals farm he mentions to lee about he/they/we need a guy who can knock some heads together...

yet up to that point lee had done nothing like that...

this interests me :P

• @Milosuperspesh said: i forgot which post it's in but someone asked what will kenny do if and when he finds out about lee being a murderer ?

i'm thinking he already knows as at hershals farm he mentions to lee about he/they/we need a guy who can knock some heads together...

yet up to that point lee had done nothing like that...

this interests me :P

You might be onto something. Don't forget that if you attempt to lie to Hershal he tells Lee that he needs to become a better liar. Considering that Lee apparently killed a senator before the story kicks in I'm sure it'd be a big news story.

In fact truth be told I'm finding it hard to believe that so few people know Lee's past. Granted with everything going on it's possible if he only gives his first name that people won't put two and two together. However I would think that someone in the group would have seen a picture of him somewhere around either on TV or in a newspaper since he killed a senator.

In any case long story short: Kenny knows. However considering the state of the world I think he's more concerned with keeping his family alive. As long as Lee stays on Kenny's good side I doubt he cares about his past.

• @Enigmatic Wonder said: long story short:

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH nooooo

'reason: south park ziplining episode.' no, the pain!! noo

• Kenny's boat (assuming they managed to survive going all the way through zombie-infested Florida to get to it) would be a liability, because getting fuel for it would always be a huge problem. A sailboat on the other hand would work since you'd never have to worry about the fuel issue..

• I wonder if there's ever an after the Zombie Apocalypse...

• a boat is actually a pretty poor place to deal with a zombie outbreak. As another poster mentioned fresh water resources would be a problem. Also boats need regular maintenance or they will start to leak and eventually sink. This maintenance usually needs to be performed in a dry-dock. You would be better off finding somewhere with a good natural artesian well and enough of an area surrounded by walls to do some farming. Like an old style castle with a fairly large courtyard.

• For more, useful advice pick up Max Brooks "Zombie Survival Guide"

• Loyalty lies with Clementine, then Kenny's family.

How it will be after episode 2. Who knows, depends how things work out. I try to play this game as close to how i would do it if i was in this situation. ;)

• Zombie kittens, zombie little girls, zombie strippers.... you get shot in the head all the same

• Ditto. When my group (Clem and Kenny's family) met Lily's, I still considered us separate from them. I liked Glenn, Carley, and Doug, but most of them died or left. Clem and Kenny's family are the people I'd follow anywhere. Also, Lily isn't in charge of shit. Lee and Kenny take control between them whenever things heat up.

This discussion has been closed.