User Avatar Image

[BTTF] Cannot save, yes I have read other topics.

posted by xMadeOfSteelx on - last edited - Viewed by 112 users

Can someone PLEASE help me. I downloaded EP 1 from telltalegames and then bought the whole series on Steam. Episode 2 absolutely DOES NOT save. It doesn't do it automatically and it doesn't do anything when you press the save button. It has nothing to do with a launch screen because steam doesn't use one. So who can help me? I cant be the only one who has had this problem. Id really love to play the game I have paid for.

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Just realized another problem which is somehow probably related. I tried reinstalling EP 1 that was bought directly from telltalegames and in the process of installing it got stuck at installing offlinesettings.json .

hmmhrn.jpg

What the heck is going on here? I assume this is always why it doesn't save the game settings such as resolution either. And its like this for all eps as far as I can tell. It now appears to not save from the EP1 now even though I previously did.help?

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

Have you tried restarting, uninstalling completely, then reinstalling? Are you installing and running the game under an account with administrator privileges?

Add Comment