User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 42.1K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@puzzlebox said:
    So yeah... technically the first present he ever got me was that Justin Bieber mug, a year before we even met. Small world huh?

That IS a strange coincidence. But, "a year", does that mean it wasn't X-mas 2011 but 2010 you got this mug, and the photo was a little outdated when you posted it?

Problem is of course, now you have to keep the mug and must ensure that nothing bad happens to it by chance.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Darth Marsden said: Oh wow, that thing needs to die. Which is guess is kind of the point. ...:)

It ended up decapitated, the creepy head bobbing about on the string while everyone scrambled to gather up the sweet, spilled candy innards. We did well!

@Darth Marsden said: Last bought a bunch of junk food I don't need. And this, which I totally do:

Odd, I don't remember those from the UK at all! Are they uncommon or am I just less chocolate-conscious than I like to imagine?

@Darth Marsden said: That IS a strange coincidence. But, "a year", does that mean it wasn't X-mas 2011 but 2010 you got this mug, and the photo was a little outdated when you posted it?

Problem is of course, now you have to keep the mug and must ensure that nothing bad happens to it by chance.

Yep, that photo is from the night I got the mug, in 2010. I actually had the good sense to leave it behind in the UK, so thankfully don't need to keep the monstrosity kicking around my kitchen for the rest of my life. :p

• @puzzlebox said: Odd, I don't remember those from the UK at all! Are they uncommon or am I just less chocolate-conscious than I like to imagine?

Used to be popular, went away for a few years, and now seem to be coming back again. It's a good time to be a classic sweets fan ATM, a lot of old favourites have made a comeback - Whisper being another one (shame they're so expensive!). I've also seen Liquorice Flyers in a variety of flavours, which makes me extremely happy! Yay for the Blackcurrent ones!

Last bought lunch AND dinner at McDonalds. Their new Crosschips (might have the name wrong) are delicious.

Also, coolsome: Good buy. VERY good buy.

• @Darth Marsden said: Last bought lunch AND dinner at McDonalds. Their new Crosschips (might have the name wrong) are delicious.

Wait, you guys have waffle fries at McDonald's? Not fair!

• @GuruGuru214 said: Wait, you guys have waffle fries at McDonald's? Not fair!

It's one of their temporary things, but yeah, they're "waffle fries". And they're yummy.

• Hj8cc.jpg

I wish it had gotten here for May the Fourth, but whatever. Now my car is Imperial.

• catherine.xbox360.jpg

£20 at ShopTo

Been waiting for it to go on sale for a looooooooongg time.
    But now its at a price point I just can't resist! :D

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

After 6 months of living in this apartment, I'm finally getting civilised and buying some furniture.

XPRby.jpg

Time to put an end to the era of "sure you can come round, we'll sit on the floor and watch movies on my 13-inch laptop". :p

I'll probably take a pic of my room once the couch is finally delivered and I have everything set up.

Add Comment