User Avatar Image

Does Lee's family [SPOILERS]

posted by Scelous on - last edited - Viewed by 469 users

So throughout the game, characters ask Lee about his family. I decided that in my game, Lee's family wouldn't be nearby. Then, I get to the pharmacy and it's a family reunion.

I was wondering, does Lee's family ALWAYS end up being the owners of the pharmacy, or can that change if you answer questions differently?

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Why didn't Lee know about the Alarm System

  • @CapnJay said: Why didn't Lee know about the Alarm System



    Because he was so long out of town. That he remember only that his father was like "guard dog" and use his staff on heads of some thiefs. He talk about it to Clementine than he found his staff.

    So by logic he dont expect that they put alarm system during this years.

  • @Dalegor said: Because he was so long out of town. That he remember only that his father was like "guard dog" and use his staff on heads of some thiefs. He talk about it to Clementine than he found his staff.

    So by logic he dont expect that they put alarm system during this years.



    So it was probably Bud's idea?

  • @Scelous said: So throughout the game, characters ask Lee about his family. I decided that in my game, Lee's family wouldn't be nearby. Then, I get to the pharmacy and it's a family reunion.

    I was wondering, does Lee's family ALWAYS end up being the owners of the pharmacy, or can that change if you answer questions differently?



    What do you mean Family Reunion?
    They are dead no matter what or is something of here?
    You never see the bodies, but you hear they draged an old couple out...

  • @Yobo1987 said: What do you mean Family Reunion?
    They are dead no matter what or is something of here?
    You never see the bodies, but you hear they draged an old couple out...



    Oh you know Bud's taking a rest across the street

  • Now a days ,drugstores are usually built with a pharmacy in them,but not always.

    A pharmacy is required to have a certified Pharmacist (or tech)on duty during its operation, a drugstore may operate without a pharmacist when its pharmacy (if it has one) is closed.

    In the old days,drugs stores were also locations for their current form of fast food.The sandwich and the soda.And you could find drugstores that had over the counter drugs,and a restaurant area,but no pharmacy.

    In the US ,drugstores date back to about 1820,and pharmacies to about 1860.

    Probably the best way to differentiate between them,is a drugstore is a lesser form of a pharmacy.With the pharmacy being the next evolutionary step in the industry, that brought actual science into the "medicines" that were sold.IE drugs in a pharmacy have to have a "proven" science behind them accepted by the medical society of the time.Drugs sold in just a drugstore,not so much....

  • i wish i could know who banned me

  • @iss1111 said: i wish i could know who banned me


    What the heck are you talking about? Obviously you posting, therefore, you aren't banned, at least not anymore. Besides, you need to calm down.

  • @iss1111 said: i wish i could know who banned me



    Probably the same person who will ban you for posting that in the wrong discussion...

  • @CapnJay said: Why didn't Lee know about the Alarm System



    I can see how he wouldn't have thought about it - I was kicking myself when the door opened and the alarm went off. Duh. Drugs = security. But we'd been walking freely around the entire store so it never occurred to me that a single area would be alarmed. Good lesson learned though because in the event of a zombie apocalypse I'm going for guns, cross bows, food, and Percocet - and not necessarily in that order!

Add Comment