User Avatar Image

Reversion - The Escape

posted by Saenz on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Hello Guys!

I'm from a small company in Argentina and we love Adventure Games too! :)
We made a small production of a Sci-fi adventure and we would like to share it with you.

The game is completely free for download.

800x600_wp_04.jpg

I hope you like it :)

The URL for download:
http://www.reversion-eljuego.com.ar/

we have posted the second chapter on the Steam Greenlight project. We will really appreciate your support!!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=106195330

Thanks a lot!
3f Team.

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm happy to help and it's really nice to see these kinds of games being made. You might want to make a post about your game on the Double Fine Action Forums as well. They're getting a lot of attention now after the extremely successful Double Fine Adventure kickstarter, and I get the feeling reading those forums that there's a lot of people there hungry for new adventure games.

• @flesk said: I'm happy to help and it's really nice to see these kinds of games being made. You might want to make a post about your game on the Double Fine Action Forums as well. They're getting a lot of attention now after the extremely successful Double Fine Adventure kickstarter, and I get the feeling reading those forums that there's a lot of people there hungry for new adventure games.

Thanks again Flesk!
    It's amazing what they have accomplish with that campaign, I'm really happy about the prospects of the genre :).

I'm going to follow your advice!

Thanks a lot!
    Fran.-

• Hello!
    we have started an indiegogo campaign to raise funds for the second chapter. We will really appreciate your support!!

http://www.indiegogo.com/reversion

• I just contributed a little to the campaign. It looks like you're off to a slow start, but I hope you'll be able to get the word out and increase the pace of contributions.

To anyone wondering, it's possible to use Paypal, since it's a so-called flexible funding campaign.

• Thanks a lot flesk!!!! We really appreciate your support! :)
    And we hope that too!

• @flesk said: I just contributed a little to the campaign. It looks like you're off to a slow start, but I hope you'll be able to get the word out and increase the pace of contributions.

Unfortunately, I think the problem there is the choice of site. IndieGoGo, while great for European developers, is nowhere near as well known as Kickstarter, so people simply don't know about it. There's not been a Double Fine to get people interested in the site, sadly.

Still, I've pledged (I had to sign up to do so, which kinda backs up my theory) and I wish you guys all the best.

If I may make a suggestion or two? Possibly make another tier between $25 and $100 - maybe something around the $50 mark? It's a pretty big gap and having something fill it might encourage bigger pledges.

Something that usually looks good to potential pledgers is having something physical, so maybe you could put the first two chapters on CD/DVD? I'd go for it. Plus, then you could have a classic boxed version at another, higher tier. People LOVE old-school boxed games, so there's food for thought.

• Hello Darth Marsden!

Thank you very much for your support!! :)
    We know that indiegogo is not as popular as kickstarter, but to present a project there, you need to be an US Citizen. As we are from Argentina, that was not an option :(

I'll try to follow your advise by adding a tier. I hope that indiegogo let me do that after the campaign is in motion.

Thanks again!!! I'll keep you updated about our progress :)

• Hello!

Following the advice of Darth Marsden, I have added a reward of 40u$s that allow you to participate in a closed beta and share yours ideas with us, and I have changed the prices of all other rewards to make them more affordable :)

This is our first experience in crowfunding, we are learning a lot!

Thanks all for your support!

Add Comment