Menu
User Avatar Image

TFT3K: Telltale Fanfic Theater 3000

posted by RingmasterJ5 on - last edited - Viewed by 6.8K users

attachment.php?attachmentid=2745&stc=1&d

This is TFT3K, where bad fanfics are mocked by me, Alcoremortis, Remolay, StrongBrush1, Insane Guy of DOOM and various guests!

Facebook
Twitter
TVTropes
Upcoming MSTs

Season One:

Episode One: "THE HOUSE OF MADNESS MAX/THE ABILITY TO READ MINDS AND ASLO TO SEND THROUGHS TO OTHER PEOPLE" (a Sam and Max fanfic)

Episode Two, with guest commentator Coolsome: "Monkey Moon" (a Monkey Island/Sailor Moon crossover fanfic)

Episode Three, with guest commentator Lattsam: "Sam & Max meet Sonic the Hedgehog" (a Sam and Max/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fanfic)

Episode Four: "The Adventures of Rainbow Sparkle" (a My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Five: "im nut ok i promiss" (A My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Six: "Zim born again" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

Episode Seven: A Whole Bunch O' Crap (various fanfics from the Invader Zim, My Little Pony, and Ace Attorney fandoms)

Episode Eight: "IZ interveiw chapter 6/Snape the Bat/SCARY GHOST STORY FETUSING CHUCK NORRIS" (an Invader Zim/Doctor Who crossover fanfic, along with two short Harry Potter fics)

Episode Nine: “Mlp:fim: The Shiping Ship/That Croppy Itching” (a My Little Pony fic, along with a short Sam and Max fic)

Episode Ten: Recap, Part One (A Hangover/Planet of the Apes crossover, along with a Big Bang Theory fic and an Invader Zim chapter)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Skepkitty of The Half-World: Aperture Nikki (a Portal fic)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Insane Guy of DOOM: Christian Humber Reloaded, Part One (Too many series to list)

Season Two:

Episode One: Invader Zim: Born Again Christian (an Invader Zim fic)

Episode Two: Killjoy Songfics (Two My Little Pony songfics)

Author MSTs(These update with every new chapter that the author makes):

Marissa-The-Writer(a Valve fanfic author), with guest-commentator Tredlow popping in for a few chapters(WARNING: PORTAL 2 SPOILERS)

DBreBre-Z(an Invader Zim fanfic author)

Sue Mary, with guest-commentator Lattsam in the second half(too many series to list)

Peter Chimaera (Too many series to list)

TFT3K Specials:

The Harry Potter First Chapter Smorgasboard, with guest-commentator Lattsam

Solo MSTs:

RingmasterJ5:

"Half-Humans" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

“Me in Invader Zim? Oh Kami” (an Invader Zim fanfic MSTd as “Automated TT Submission”)

MightypirateTM:

"It's the Inside that Counts" (a Haruhi Suzumiya fanfic)

Remolay:

"Kimagure Revenge Road" (an Orange Road fic)

"Scanranger" (a Power Rangers/Super Sentai fic)

Lattsam:

"Garfield: First Blood" (a Garfield fanfic)

Other Stuff:

Teen Fortress 2 Autocorrected, by MightypirateTM

TFT3K-inspired Total Drama Island fic, by Lattsam

352 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Insane Guy of Doom said: But then which would be the "thirtieth" one? (I do plan on doing them all eventually, though).

Also another potential choice:

Three Angry Stooges: The Casey Anthony trial gets heated when Moe, Curly and Larry are bekome the new jerry!

Oh man, now you've gone and made things difficult. This sounds like the recipe for hilarious disaster.

• @Insane Guy of Doom said:

Three Angry Stooges: The Casey Anthony trial gets heated when Moe, Curly and Larry are bekome the new jerry!

I'd like to change my answer. This. Just this.

• @Insane Guy of Doom said: But then which would be the "thirtieth" one? (I do plan on doing them all eventually, though).

Also another potential choice:

...is it too late for me to change my answer?

• @Insane Guy of Doom said:

This.

Also, some news:

We're working on the Invader Zim: Born Again Christian TFT3K now. However, this is going to be MightypirateTM's last appearance as a main TFT3K member. After that, he's only going to be appearing on MSTs that he really wants to appear on.

But, after ZBAC, we are going to do:

"Unbroken Dreams" by Carlotta Valjean, a Harry Potter fanfic.
    "The Big Lyra Theory" by Killjoy, a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfic.
    The remaining Sue Mary fics we haven't MSTd yet.

• @RingmasterJ5 said: "Unbroken Dreams" by Carlotta Valjean, a Harry Potter fanfic.

AKA: "The fic in which Snape is a blonde. For some reason."

• @RingmasterJ5 said: This.

Also, some news:

We're working on the Invader Zim: Born Again Christian TFT3K now. However, this is going to be MightypirateTM's last appearance as a main TFT3K member. After that, he's only going to be appearing on MSTs that he really wants to appear on.

But, after ZBAC, we are going to do:

"Unbroken Dreams" by Carlotta Valjean, a Harry Potter fanfic.
    "The Big Lyra Theory" by Killjoy, a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfic.
    The remaining Sue Mary fics we haven't MSTd yet.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Wait a second.... Carlotta Valjean?!?! Isn't that the author of.... Love Knows No Race!?! That's going to be interesting.

Sorry to hear MightypirateTIM's going. Does this mean you need a new member?

• @Insane Guy of Doom said: Sorry to hear MightypirateTIM's going. Does this mean you need a new member?

Are you volunteering? Because that would be weird.

You would be the "Insane Sue of Doom": Half-Badfic-Author, Half-Riffer, All 100% badass, ready to take on all opponents...

Holy crap, that actually sounds like an awesome idea for a meta-fic!

• Well I could not be involved in any Sue Mary/Marrissa fics. That would be too meta. But if you would have me I'd love to be a part of TTFT3k.

• I'd like to volunteer too! I've done three of these things before (and I'm also doing some dramatic readings of Sue Mary's work on the side!)

• After odd complications, the Zim:BAC MST is finally going to be released TOMORROW. But, for now, have summaries of Season Two's upcoming TFT3Ks:

From Episode Two:

I shall never become part of this system.

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state until a magical unicorn discovered us on the internet wait.....What?

From Episode Three:

While Championing a sponsered horse trail ride for chairty, the titan come across and old riding field that turns out to be haunted by the ghost of a rider who abducts anyone who dares to trot along his field

From Episode Four:

Well, Draco and Harry are finally together. But some weird things start to happen... Dreams come true, and only some are broken. Will Draco and Harry find out what is causing their dreams?

From Episode Five:

Love is patient, love is kind, love can be sort of awkward sometimes. You never forget the first time you go on a date with someone, or the first time you say "I love you". Loki/OC, Bruce/OC.

The Avengers are a wolf pack, Steve is Alpha, and Tony worries about his new feelings toward Steve.

One of my other stories, entitled "Drunken Confessions", with the comments from one of my friends, nicknamed "Awesome Sauce" to protect his identity from ridicule. Mature rating for his comments. ThorxLoki, CaptainAmericaxBlackWidow, TonyxPepper.

Episode Six:

This ish teh story bout Invader Zimmerman falling in love w MAH awesome new OC. BUT THEN ANOTHER GURL CUM TO TAKE IT! Can their luv b 4.ever? TILTED CHAIN! WOOO!

And episode seven is the Sue Mary stuff.

So yeah, with the exception of Insane Guy's stuff, we're in for some serious shit.

Add Comment