User Avatar Image

We are SO hiring!

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 5K users

Haven't heard the news? Sheesh, we've only been saying it everywhere. If you've ever wanted to work for Telltale, now is the time, because we're hiring! A wealth of undiscovered joys await you in lovely Northern California, as you can share philosophical views on video games with your favorite Telltalers over lunch, or play Contra after hours in the meeting room.

You may even hear Mike Stemmle singing.

Think you got what it takes? Head over to our jobs site and show us whatcha got!
http://www.telltalegames.com/company/jobs/

We are mainly looking for applicants within the U.S. but all resumes will be looked at.

481 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @harrisonpink said: Comrade Pants: What sort of job are you looking for in the Georgia area? I got my start in the industry in Atlanta, and I can guarantee you the job market is very much alive there!

Writing. Also, anything entry level. I should say, though, that I am technically in a suburb of Gwinnett.

• User Avatar Image
    harrisonpink Telltale Staff

@Comrade Pants said: Writing. Also, anything entry level. I should say, though, that I am technically in a suburb of Gwinnett.

You should start attending GGDA meetings if possible. I made all my great connections through that group. The people are amazingly friendly. Also if possible, attend or even volunteer at SIEGE, the Southern Interactive Entertainment & Game Expo, something I did for years.

I can guarantee you'll find a place in one of the many awesome startups in that area!

• @harrisonpink said: You should start attending GGDA meetings if possible. I made all my great connections through that group. The people are amazingly friendly. Also if possible, attend or even volunteer at SIEGE, the Southern Interactive Entertainment & Game Expo, something I did for years.

I can guarantee you'll find a place in one of the many awesome startups in that area!

Thanks for your suggestions! I shall begin preparations posthaste. You, sir, are the greatest hero in the Telltale Games Aesir.

• User Avatar Image
    harrisonpink Telltale Staff

@Comrade Pants said: Thanks for your suggestions! I shall begin preparations posthaste. You, sir, are the greatest hero in the Telltale Games Aesir.

I'm glad to help! Tell 'em Harrison Pink sentcha!

Or don't. You'll probably have an easier time if you don't. Yeah, definitely :p

• I can translate to portuguese. What about it? ;)

• To Whom It May Concern,

I am a writer from a theatrical background. I studied Dramatic Writing at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. I have written rather extensively for stage, screen, and television, though I have had nothing produced professionally. I have applied for video game writing jobs when they have specified that game writing experience isn't necessary, but have not heard back - I might have assumed that the jobs just went to more qualified applicants if both weren't still available - so I'm assuming that I am just that massively unqualified.

My apologies if this is unwelcome, but Telltale is one of my favorite game companies, right up there with old school LucasArts, so your thoughts on the subject would mean a good deal to me. I know you're not hiring writers, but, imagining that you were, how could I be a more hirable candidate?

Thank you for your time.

• also... just realized this now ... i posted that last message in this reply instead of main forum lol ... which is kinda good cuz i now realize that ttg is hiring!!!!
    3D dev background over here.. mostly animation and modeling....
    you will be receiving my application very soon! =D

• So let's see...

I work in IT and have developed code in almost everything from 6809E assembler to Java.

My humor writing has been published by CRACKED.com and National Lampoon, both on the web and in print, among others.

I write a blog about computer and videogames with an emphasis on vintage adventure games. I have written and tested interactive fiction in the Inform language.

I have done 3-D texturing and animation work on an unaired TV pilot, and created 2-D hand-drawn animation for National Lampoon.

And I do some acting, mostly for fun but professionally on occasion.

Is there an opening for "Jack of all trades, master of none" ? Or "Kid! You're on!" ?

• I don't have money so i need a easy, simple job that i can do in home and get very good payed did you have any good temporary job for me?

• I wish I knew how to become a game tester/beta tester. Not for me, but for my partner. I don't even know where to start with something like that. He's good at it (I mean I think) But he maybe has some dyslexia. We are trying to get him tested, and possibly into a new gaming/IT course at one of the local colleges (it actually looks like a great course at www.champlain.edu, replacing the Butlering course!) I'm sure there are requirements and he can't just apply to these jobs that are posted, any starting tips?

Apologies if this is the wrong area for this. I be new.

Add Comment