User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 23.3K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My new browser extension semi-translated your post into Latin, Puzzy. It was the greatest thing I've read all day.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Comrade Pants said: My new browser extension semi-translated your post into Latin, Puzzy. It was the greatest thing I've read all day.

Is that the Google Chrome language immersion thing? Been meaning to get that.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@puzzlebox said: After 6 months of living in this apartment, I'm finally getting civilised and buying some furniture.

XPRby.jpg

Time to put an end to the era of "sure you can come round, we'll sit on the floor and watch movies on my 13-inch laptop". :p

I'll probably take a pic of my room once the couch is finally delivered and I have everything set up.

Ohhhh that's a nice one. I'm still stuck with "come over, I've got a 32 inch TV, an almost-impressive DVD/BluRay collection and a nice sofa that's great to sleep on even for two people. But I've got no desk and scarcely any chairs, so we'll sit on the floor to eat."

And here's the last item I purchased.

51Vby9AY7ZL._SS500_.jpg

Been postponing the purchase for six months now.

• [quote=puzzlebox;609250]is that the google chrome language immersion thing? Been meaning to get that.[/quote]

doitdoitdoitdoit

• @puzzlebox said: After 6 months of living in this apartment, I'm finally getting civilised and buying some furniture.

Time to put an end to the era of "sure you can come round, we'll sit on the floor and watch movies on my 13-inch laptop". :p

I'll probably take a pic of my room once the couch is finally delivered and I have everything set up.

I thought two months without a computer desk with my monitor suspended on a chair was janky enough. As of yesterday, this is now what I have:

tumblr_m3u85be5kc1qjvehro1_500.jpg

Excuse the hipstervision.

• Golden Sun: Dark Dawn: £10
    Star Ocean: First Departure: £8

Good finds in CEX

Got some graph paper, and some highlighter pens (nice pen-like sharpie ones! :D).

Looking to go back to basics in game design.
    (Draw up plans & designs and that)

• I had my haircut, and bought "The Time Meddler", "The War Machines" and "Battlefield" at £6.49 each from the BBC shop. You get an additional 10% off with this code: RPMAY12. Not that much cheaper then the likes of amazon, but they accept PayPal, which has around £70 in it as I'm in the middle of selling off my Eighth doctor audio plays.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

For the dude, before he leaves on Monday:

[ATTACH]2985[/ATTACH]

Hey, that's a ring box!

Must be something really nice in there...

[ATTACH]2986[/ATTACH]

Well, close enough. It's small and shiny. :p

This is actually the first time I've given a house key to someone I don't live with. Ooh er.

• @puzzlebox said: For the dude, before he leaves on Monday:

[ATTACH]2985[/ATTACH]

Hey, that's a ring box!

Must be something really nice in there...

[ATTACH]2986[/ATTACH]

Well, close enough. It's small and shiny. :p

This is actually the first time I've given a house key to someone I don't live with. Ooh er.

I'm assuming that it's the key to your house? It would be a pretty weird present to give someone the key to your aunts house.

Add Comment