User Avatar Image

The Duck conspiracy (spoiler)

posted by Voyrin on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

I warn you, major spoiler ahead.

I for one, want Duck dead. And I know a lot of you want that too.

But unfortunately... if you look in the episode images in the game (when loading a save) "episode 3: long road ahead" You will see duck in the train.

so I'm sorry.. but Duck is gonna bother us for 2 or more episodes :(

188 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Telltale Games already knows what it can get away with and what it can't either way i'm keeping Duck Alive so

    A. Clementine will have a friend {if a mouthy one}

    and

    B. Kenny will keep watching my back.

  • Also when I was Duck's age I was even more annoying then him and when it comes to video games i can still go off on wild tangents. one of the only reasons I don't like Duck actually I'm Self Loathing

  • Somehow, I know it will all come back to duck. I could see a glint in his eye, the spark of satisfaction registering in his timid intellect as he watched Shaun die. It was all according to plan.

    A2hBg.png

  • @PRrambo said: Somehow, I know it will all come back to duck. I could see a glint in his eye, the spark of satisfaction registering in his timid intellect as he watched Shaun die. It was all according to plan.

    A2hBg.png



    I shouldn't laugh at that.... but i did that's hilarious

  • @Voyrin said: I warn you, major spoiler ahead.

    I for one, want Duck dead. And I know a lot of you want that too.

    But unfortunately... if you look in the episode images in the game (when loading a save) "episode 3: long road ahead" You will see duck in the train.

    so I'm sorry.. but Duck is gonna bother us for 2 or more episodes :(



    You have a disturbing personality.
    What was it Duck did to you again? :D

  • @illuminaughty said: Kids die in the comics . . . and in the tv series. So, yeah. Duck is why Shawn died. I mean, Shawn was an idiot to stand in front of a tractor that he let a little kid 'pretend' to drive, but yeah, Duck killed Shawn as much if not more than his dad did.



    Duck is a kid. Saying he killed Shawn is a little off dont you think? Or do you hold a boy Duck's age responsible for his own actions?

    Shawn is why Shawn died.

  • @Icedhope said: And about as brite as a shadow.



    Kind of like most replying to this topic.

  • @Lars80 said: Duck is a kid. Saying he killed Shawn is a little off dont you think? Or do you hold a boy Duck's age responsible for his own actions?

    Shawn is why Shawn died.



    Shawn ran over his own leg with a tractor? A cunning twist!

  • @Icedhope said: I think we have to look at the situation and not just the killing a kid off. We have to look at it through survival. If he does something dumb and get's eaten or what not it's his fault.You have to remember this whole game is about survival.



    And in a situation like this, how long do you intend to survive with no kids around?
    1 year? 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? 50 years?

    Indeed this is about survival. And how do you survive? By feeding zombies with kids? Running for the rest of your life? For however long that is gonna be.

    With your attitude your gonna end up being the cutthroat bandit.

  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    @Lars80 said:
    With your attitude your gonna end up being the cutthroat bandit.



    Somehow I suspect the game doesn't let you play that role.

Add Comment