User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 39.3K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Icedhope said: I want to be extravagant but I need to wait and see on what my options are.

I had the luxury of having my fiancee not be especially keen on extravagant jewelry. That being said, I eventually gave her a ring that's been in my family for generations. Have you got any heirloomed rings to give her? That's much more heartfelt than something you can buy.

• 19932047_300x300_1.jpg

It's for Father's Day next month. Saw it on offer and thought 'well, now all I need to remember is a card!'

• PSP 1000 battery
    (hopefully an official Sony one. The packaging looks genuine, and the seller got positive feedback from it. ebay is give and take though... -_- )

Silver PSP 2000 battery cover (unofficial, its one designed for larger batteries)

Planning to put this battery and new cover in my PSP 2000 for that extra boost to battery life.

Combined with the grip, (which is desinged for the thicked 1000 model specifically in the first place), and possible need for modification (might stick one of those double sided pads on the other side if its too lopsided with the new battery cover in place), it will last for a very long time on a full charge (perfect for long walks which I plan to do).

Probably going to buy a new backpack at some point, just waiting for some vouchers.
    (Tesco is doing a promo on luggage but you need 10 vouchers, and we only have 6!)
    Would make travelling lighter easier (sidebag is good for bulkier travels like uni stuff, but gets in the way in a straight walking situation. Need a bag to carry my lunch, my PSP, and maybe a laptop and some paper & pens. Thats it.))

• @Icedhope said: You know.I was thinking it being the key to your heart. But living space key was the second guess.

I'm a going to buy this for the misses when we go to florida in October...for the whole seaworld thing.

three-stones-engagement-ring.jpg

Is this anything to do with Icedhope's key? I'm on to you two! A forum wedding! Can't wait. Dibs on brides maid.

• My Two Latest Purchases

* 3 advanced tickets booked for 'Prometheus' at my local cinema, for two of my friends and I (June 1st).

* 3 advanced tickets booked for 'Prometheus' at the IMAX cinema in London, for my parents and I (June 3rd).

I hope that I actually enjoy the film, lest I resent having to view it for a second time!

• If you don't, then I'll go with them! Trains aren't that expensive these days, are they? :p

Last bought some blank DVDs, because I went to use one today and realized I had about 3 left.

• I bought a train for £3.00 at a swap meet. Not expensive at all.

• A box set of The Onion from a local book fair.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Friar said: Dibs on brides maid.

Max already called maid of honour, so your outfit would have to match.

Ypgte.jpg@Friar said: If you don't, then I'll go with them! Trains aren't that expensive these days, are they? :p

Or me! Planes aren't that expensive these days, are they? :p

... I just realised how much I will probably spend on airfares this year. My carbon footprint must be kicking Earth repeatedly in the kidneys.

Add Comment