55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think what you missed was that Shambling Corporate Poster was joking.

• @Zeek said: If you say so, but I saw it as a tribute to Zelda 64, be it intentional or not.

I realize the silliness of replying to a two-year-old message, but wow Zeek... you are really reading into something that just isn't there. As someone else mentioned, it's not pre-rendered material — the camera is just there in the office, so things that are changed will stay changed. No conscious effort had to be made on the developer's part to do the "alternate animation" (I just can't bring myself to call it that without quotation marks).

In fact, honestly (no harm intended), I think the claim that all that is a Zelda reference is abso-friggin-lutely insane! That's one of the craziest things I've ever heard on a forum! Sorry, I just had to get that out because I was mighty perplexed. No hard feelings?

(God why did I just thread-necro this for that...)

• Using the carbon dater on Peacock brothers (Soda Popers) i descover the thier most wierd secret. The soda poppers are...MIDGETS ADULTS!

• I think that was implied from the start. How could the the Soda Poppers be child stars from the the seventies if they're not adults?

The real disturbing part is the reason why Peepers is a year younger than the others.

• @Shwoo said: I think that was implied from the start. How could the the Soda Poppers be child stars from the the seventies if they're not adults?

The real disturbing part is the reason why Peepers is a year younger than the others.

Well Swoo it is a strange thing

• Isn't one of the soda poppers 9?

• @polocatfan said: Isn't one of the soda poppers 9?

Did you tried?

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

All right polocat, thanks for the necro. With your help, I have now successfully tagged all Season 1 "did you try" threads with the tag "did you try". Well, no, I'm still missing episode 6, but...

AWESOME still. Now I can go to sleep. :D

Add Comment