User Avatar Image

Second Season hinted at!

posted by wizziokid on - last edited - Viewed by 603 users

If the game is a success, which I hope it is because it's awesome, what are the chances of getting another season?

I seriously don't want it to end, the first episode was a blast I only wish it was longer.

So who would like to see a season 2?

Mod edit: I've merged threads concerning recent comments about a possible Season 2 into this one, beginning from page 2; I also changed the thread title to reflect this.

V.

101 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • A tad early for this poll isn't it? After all we have 4 more episodes to go. However just based off Episode 1 I want season after season assuming they keep the quality of this episode in the others.

• @PsychoRaven said: A tad early for this poll isn't it? After all we have 4 more episodes to go. However just based off Episode 1 I want season after season assuming they keep the quality of this episode in the others.

this.

if - and i point out IF here - they manage to keep the high quality of dramaturgy, character credibility and most of all the authenticity (!) i am glad that i buyed all 5 episodes by one.

after the last episode is released i'll add my vote here, till then i just hope that the other 4 episodes will continue on that level.

• let's wait at least for episode 4. they promised serious shit for that one!

• When is episode 2 going to be released?

• @((trish)) said: When is episode 2 going to be released?

There has been no date set for episode 2 yet. Although Telltale does usually get them out monthly. They do occasionally skip a month here and there. With BTTF for example there was a couple times they skipped a month.

• i myself could play this game forever i mean there is endless possibility's for the game i love the fact that its like a playable comic book i really hope they make more than one season

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

As much as I like what Telltale attempts with "TWD", and as much as I'd never begrudge the fans of the franchise a second Season, I'm voting "nope" on this one. The question of course implies ASAP, and that would be a wrong move for TTG in my opinion. I don't want a 2013 Season for TWD.

When Kirkman finishes the comic series, they could well think of another Season to commemorate the occasion. 2015 or 2016, that would be nice also. In the meantime, Telltale has King's Quest and Fables to finish, another Sam & Max Season to deliver and to pick up franchises not yet expected by anyone.

• Since XBLA will NEVER get Sam and Max Season 3, and probably never get any other TTG series I kinda have to go with More Seasons

Here's the thing though

After Careful Consideration {and this is just my opinion} I think The Walking Dead Game needs 7 Seasons each with a diffrent cast and protagonist. In fact if I was involved in Telltale I would have Melissa Hutchinson record some dialogue for clementine like this

The Protagonist of Season 2 is on a ham radio
    Pro: Hello is anyone there?
    Clem: Yes i'm here.
    Pro: Who are you?
    Clem: My names Clementine.
    Pro: Where are you?
    Clem: {The location she was last seen in episode 5} Where are you?
    Pro: Oh that's pretty far i'm in {wherever this episode takes place] I guess sending Help is out of the question.
    Clem: Let me ask
    {If lees alive no matter what at season 1's end he can come on if not then whoever is and give advice on where to go for help leading into the next episode}

Oh and in season 2 The protagonist rigs up an explosion or snipers some walkers long distance to kill time and in Season 3 that protagonist is saved by the Explosion distracting walkers or the walkers that the Protagonist of season 2 shoots

• @Vainamoinen said: ...another Sam & Max Season to deliver...

Great! But they should give us another Tales of Monkey Island Season first, IMO.

• @Vainamoinen said: As much as I like what Telltale attempts with "TWD", and as much as I'd never begrudge the fans of the franchise a second Season, I'm voting "nope" on this one. The question of course implies ASAP, and that would be a wrong move for TTG in my opinion. I don't want a 2013 Season for TWD.

When Kirkman finishes the comic series, they could well think of another Season to commemorate the occasion. 2015 or 2016, that would be nice also. In the meantime, Telltale has King's Quest and Fables to finish, another Sam & Max Season to deliver and to pick up franchises not yet expected by anyone.

bach 2 teh fewcha season 2 ? as well ;) (will edit if you want correct spellin)

Add Comment