User Avatar Image

In right to ask a refund

posted by Doucet on - last edited - Viewed by 508 users

Copied from support:
Telltale's episodic games are a series of 2-4 hour, story-driven games that are released online on a regular schedule. The episodes usually have self-contained stories, but they're part of a greater, season-wide arc that becomes apparent as you play the episodes. As with a favorite TV show, the more you play, the more familiar you'll become with the characters and the overarching story.

series of 2-4 hour ? maybe next episode will take 6 hours to do ?

released online on a regular schedule ? Regular....Regular..... mean date ? or month ? maybe years ?

Yea game concept is good, but is that worth the 25$ ?

what you think about it ?

Myself i ask for a refund, cause they dont deliver it....

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Irishmile said: What haven't they delivered?

Good question..?

• I think he's trying to establish what the schedule for future episodes is and fears that they won't happen.

Telltale, of course, has a first-class record of getting episodes out there. Of course, they don't present them every five minutes, in a sandbox, consisting entirely of Team Fortress bonuses, without puzzles, which many people seem to find a problem.;)

• @Irishmile said: What haven't they delivered?

Episode 2

• I could see an issue if they said episode two was being pushed pack two months.. but that is not the case.

• @Irishmile said: I could see an issue if they said episode two was being pushed pack two months.. but that is not the case.

So when is it getting released?

• @Banderwain said: So when is it getting released?

Who cares?
    Remember: If there is not delay in the episodes 3, 4 and 5, you will be able to finish this game as expected.

• Personally i have done a charge back on my credit card cause steam do not refund, i used the reason, product never deliver..... and it's true....

If you dont receive your paycheck, you will cry like a baby, me when i pay for something i whant it as espected, else put it in your ***

Even i dont have receive, dont know, maybe a email, sorry we have delay cause we made to much money to fast and so, are in vacancy, you know... will try to work on it in 2013...

So you guy really dont care, even if the game is finish on 2014 ?

• @Doucet:
    Obviously you are wrong. You received the first part of the game already, so asking the whole money back is wrong. Also, if the seller is in delay, you have to give a reasonable time for them to deliver. Maybe you could ask for a refund, if you did not receive all five episodes by end of August or September.

And about your paycheck example. Would you quit your job if you did not receive the paycheck on time. Do you think that you had the rights to do so?

• @Doucet said: Personally i have done a charge back on my credit card cause steam do not refund, i used the reason, product never deliver..... and it's true....

If you dont receive your paycheck, you will cry like a baby, me when i pay for something i whant it as espected, else put it in your ***

Even i dont have receive, dont know, maybe a email, sorry we have delay cause we made to much money to fast and so, are in vacancy, you know... will try to work on it in 2013...

So you guy really dont care, even if the game is finish on 2014 ?

Many games miss their deadlines. To be surprised, shocked, or outraged seems a little silly. They will release it when the team behind the game feels it is up par. This isn't an Electronic Arts sports game where they can just type up a different team roster and pump it out as 'new'.

Add Comment