User Avatar Image

In right to ask a refund

posted by Doucet on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

Copied from support:
Telltale's episodic games are a series of 2-4 hour, story-driven games that are released online on a regular schedule. The episodes usually have self-contained stories, but they're part of a greater, season-wide arc that becomes apparent as you play the episodes. As with a favorite TV show, the more you play, the more familiar you'll become with the characters and the overarching story.


series of 2-4 hour ? maybe next episode will take 6 hours to do ?

released online on a regular schedule ? Regular....Regular..... mean date ? or month ? maybe years ?

Yea game concept is good, but is that worth the 25$ ?

what you think about it ?

Myself i ask for a refund, cause they dont deliver it....

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Bearcules said: Many games miss their deadlines. To be surprised, shocked, or outraged seems a little silly. They will release it when the team behind the game feels it is up par. This isn't an Electronic Arts sports game where they can just type up a different team roster and pump it out as 'new'.

    But most games don't make you pay in advance and then not hit the monthly releease target that people paid for.

  • @Ja1862 said: But most games don't make you pay in advance and then not hit the monthly releease target that people paid for.

    Pre-orders for new games are the same. When I bought this game I understood I would not get the whole product until months from now. I like getting bits and pieces of the finished product rolling out instead of waiting for the whole game to be done in Autumn.

  • Walking Dead Episode 1 release date - 25th April

    Current date - 31st May

    Good grief, I've gone for longer periods without food. Why are people acting like a couple of days over is a declaration of war on their consumer rights? We're talking about creative works here, you have to allow for some small compromise when it comes to the deadlines.

  • @Drake Sigar said: Walking Dead Episode 1 release date - 25th April

    Current date - 31st May

    Good grief, I've gone for longer periods without food. Why are people acting like a couple of days over is a declaration of war on their consumer rights? We're talking about creative works here, you have to allow for some small compromise when it comes to the deadlines.

    I am not ticked off, I would just like an "Expected date" announcement. I am in software development so if they say "The second week of x", I know they are hoping to have it down the last week of (x-1) but may take until week three of x. I would just like any news.

  • @Drake Sigar said: Walking Dead Episode 1 release date - 25th April

    Current date - 31st May

    Good grief, I've gone for longer periods without food. Why are people acting like a couple of days over is a declaration of war on their consumer rights? We're talking about creative works here, you have to allow for some small compromise when it comes to the deadlines.



    If there was a like button I'd hit it 100000 times. :)

  • just because i'll payd for something, and i whant service....

    and for the job, did you know you can charge fee by days because you dont have you paycheck....
    You also can charge fee when a compagnie make you wait on the line ....

    But most people dont do it, and wait wait wait , and then..... hooo i lost my money.....

    And yes if my boss dont pay me, i leave.... But you dont know that like you says (I've gone for longer periods without food) probably mean you dont work and dont know the real value of the money...

    Those guys have make million with this game, and cannot even right, hey sorry guys we got delay cause xxxx and exept be ready arround....

  • Doucet, I'm really hoping Steam takes the game away from you if you did a charge back on them. It is not really right to ask for a refund just because you are too impatient to wait a little bit on a single episode. Also I'm just going to assume English is not your first language because I'm having a hard time trying to follow anything you say.

  • @Shintiko said: Doucet, I'm really hoping Steam takes the game away from you if you did a charge back on them. It is not really right to ask for a refund just because you are too impatient to wait a little bit on a single episode. Also I'm just going to assume English is not your first language because I'm having a hard time trying to follow anything you say.

    Wow, a new guy who actually speaks properly!!!! Welcome to the forums, sir.

  • Someone in some thread said that even if Episode Two is late, doesn't mean the others will be.

    That would be a sight, Episode two released July 10th. Followed immediately by the already complete three, four, and five! :lol:

  • @ted12 said: Wow, a new guy who actually speaks properly!!!! Welcome to the forums, sir.

    Just the first time I've bothered to post in my long time of occasionally lurking here. He came off as too much of a douche for me to ignore.

Add Comment