User Avatar Image

So any gun enthusiasts here

posted by KingOfZilla on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

I'm still kind of new to the telltale forums and figured I'd start a new thread for fellow gun lovers. I also wanted to get insode everyone elses head. So tell me everyone; What have you got, what do you like in your guns, what's your favorite gun, etc.

Thanks

206 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Comrade Pants the famous anti gun pacifist will have a few things to say about this!

• @coolsome said: Comrade Pants the famous anti gun pacifist will have a few things to say about this!

Considering how he keeps talking on G+ about what kind of gun he's going to buy next, I'd say he'll have quite a few things to say about this.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

I'd take a picture of my fearsome biceps, but that would just be creepy.

• I thought Gun was an okay game, but ultimately I think it was better recieved due to it being one of very few western games of its time, and had little to compare with.

It definately got tedious and a bit dull at parts, since it wanted to be a western GTA but it didn't really have enough content or variety to sucessfully pull it off.

• @RetroVortex said: I thought Gun was an okay game, but ultimately I think it was better recieved due to it being one of very few western games of its time, and had little to compare with.

It definately got tedious and a bit dull at parts, since it wanted to be a western GTA but it didn't really have enough content or variety to sucessfully pull it off.

I always wanted to play that.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Considering how he keeps talking on G+ about what kind of gun he's going to buy next, I'd say he'll have quite a few things to say about this.

Actually, we determined that he's going to buy an alternate version of 1911 where the universe is shaped like a gun.

• @coolsome said: Comrade Pants the famous anti gun pacifist will have a few things to say about this!

I hate that peacenik hippy. Lad needs to straighten up and fly right!

• @puzzlebox said: I'd take a picture of my fearsome biceps, but that would just be creepy.

I was wondering who the first one to make that joke would be.

What a piece of shit. Someone can tell that freaking hippie to go get high on pot and later p***y out when someone tries to rob him when he doesn’t have shit to defend himself with. He’ll be shitting himself in a corner while the house breakers steal all of his crap.

I own fifteens pistols, five rifles, and three shotguns. I’m all for the 2nd Amendment.

And as for my favorite gun, I would have to go with my M1911. Beautiful piece, and kicks like a mule.

This discussion has been closed.