User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 40.4K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

New month, new budget. I'd want some Alpha EF Markers... but I'm unsure if I should go ahead... :(

• Petrol and Root Beer. Put one in the car and drank the other. Doctor says I can leave once I have a nap and eat something, the mechanic says i'm a mooncat.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

I haven't had one of these for about 8 months. Figured it was time to buy a mirror after I caught myself trying to check my outfit in the murky reflection of a blank TV.

SbJaN.png

• @puzzlebox said: I haven't had one of these for about 8 months. Figured it was time to buy a mirror after I caught myself trying to check my outfit in the murky reflection of a blank TV.

SbJaN.png

Think about it:

At this rate, you might have a fully-furnished apartment within the next few DECADES!

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Rather Dashing said: Think about it:

At this rate, you might have a fully-furnished apartment within the next few DECADES!

ISN'T IT INSANE?! Feels like I'm rushing in!

I don't think I can physically fit much else in the apartment. Just waiting on the couch to be delivered, hopefully sometime in the next couple of weeks. I still haven't used the TV because I don't have anything to sit on while watching it. :p

One more thing I do want to get is a couple of champagne flutes... I'm happy enough drinking wine out of a tumbler, but champagne deserves better.

I'm EVEN toying with the idea of asking the super to fix the oven. :eek:

Of course all this is only because I expect to have someone visitng on a regular basis now. I wouldn't go to all this effort for myself.

• If my line keeps fucking up, I'm adding a new ISP to this purchase list. This is the first bandwidth I've been able to muster in days. If you ever move to the South for some unholy reason, avoid Charter like the plague.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

Ew7Y9.png

Tickets! Front row, centre orchestra. I've only ever seen an amateur production of "Anything Goes" before, so I'm really looking forward to this.

• @puzzlebox said: Ew7Y9.png

Tickets! Front row, centre orchestra. I've only ever seen an amateur production of "Anything Goes" before, so I'm really looking forward to this.

Tell me they have the original lyrics for the songs and not the 60s revival lyrics. Please? Even if it's a lie?

Just, you know, tell me if you're lying.

Oh, and enjoy. It's a good musical.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Comrade Pants said: Tell me they have the original lyrics for the songs and not the 60s revival lyrics. Please? Even if it's a lie?

It's very much like the 1987 Broadway version (check out the handy-dandy table on Wikipedia).

Were the lyric changes you're talking about mostly to "You're the Top", or are they broader than that?

Add Comment