User Avatar Image

Don't like Clementine

posted by trueblue43 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

If you dislike Clementine then thats ok here after all she is a bit of a dead weight during episode 1. sure she helps you a couple of times but she also gets caught by zombies a couple of times and this is just the start you wait and see she will end up by costing Lee his life. So come on lets have your ideas about how to get rid of Clementine :D

132 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @trueblue43 said: If you hate or dislike Clementine then thats ok here after all she is a bit of a dead weight during episode 1. sure she helps you a couple of times but she also gets caught by zombies a couple of times and this is just the start you wait and see she will end up by costing Lee his life. So come on lets have your ideas about how to get rid of Clementine:D

why is she hard to hate just you wait she will do something that will cost one of the group their life

Do I hate Clementine then the answer is maybe,maybe not. she is cute but a bit to perfect for an 8yr old I know she is scared and that this accounts for some of her quiteness but it is not natural for a kid to be this quite.

This kid is warped

she and duck are Trouble and the group would be safer without them both

The simple facts are that kids are trouble with a capital T. You want to tell me how the hell can Clemintine be worth saving or keeping alive she can't forage for food or cook all she does is use up vital food Supplies that others need.!!!!!

I Agree she is annoying. She is also not very Smart held back in first grade would suggest that she is stupid or lazy and does not want to learn. Then again she could be cunning and is lying about her grade

what about Adam and Mei in I AM ALIVE game. she is so cute just like clementine

Those are things you have said in this forum....So you may not have directly said you hate her but you have indirectly done so

by making a hate clem thread,
    implying your dislike or lack of respect for clem and other children

and you HAVE SAID she is cute in the same way..and yet you have also mocked duck 'your king'

you may need a wheel chair as you have no legs to stand on now...

• @walkingdeadhead said: LONG LIVe THE QUEEN!!!

Who is Long Liv? is that what you call when you put steven tylers daughter on a rack?

• @CapnJay said: Who is Long Liv? is that what you call when you put steven tylers daughter on a rack?

was edtting again ;) lol nice catch i think we should permit use of spell/punctuation checkers ;)

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@trueblue43 said: Not very original pinching someone elses picture. Just what I would expected from the court jester lol :D

True! But that pic was explicitly meant to be pinched, Milo said so! :o

As for the court jester, well

COURTJ.JPG

I'm flattered!

• @Vainamoinen said: True! But that pic was explicitly meant to be pinched, Milo said so! :o

As for the court jester, well

COURTJ.JPG

I'm flattered!

yes i do allow other people to use my screenies.

thanks vaino now just accept the friend request please hehe :)

and do you feel trueblue is being an idiot ?

• @Milosuperspesh said: yes i do allow other people to use my screenies.

No more of an idiot than you are being.
    you are more to be pitied than scolded thats for sure:D

• @trueblue43 said: No more of an idiot than you are being.
    you are more to be pitied than scolded thats for sure:D

So you can't argue my point so you call me an idiot

yeah and in case you didn't notice most of my randomness is actually deliberate because i have a unique sense of humour..and an imagination..

• @Milosuperspesh said: yes i do allow other people to use my screenies.

So where is your point in this? any way Not interested in arguing any points with *snip* back to oranges and lemons :D

• @trueblue43 said: So where is your point in this? any way Not interested in arguing any points with *snip* back to oranges and lemons :D

Ah there we go the swears! is a yo momma joke next ?

• @trueblue43 said: So where is your point in this? any way Not interested in arguing any points with *snip* back to oranges and lemons :D

On the One Hand I think it was unnecessary for Milo to call Trueblue an Idiot for asserting his opinions against the queen.

Add Comment