User Avatar Image

Don't like Clementine

posted by trueblue43 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

If you dislike Clementine then thats ok here after all she is a bit of a dead weight during episode 1. sure she helps you a couple of times but she also gets caught by zombies a couple of times and this is just the start you wait and see she will end up by costing Lee his life. So come on lets have your ideas about how to get rid of Clementine :D

132 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Milosuperspesh said:
    thanks vaino now just accept the friend request please hehe :)

and do you feel trueblue is being an idiot ?

Now that you're trying to instigate moderators against new community members, I REALLY can't. :cool:

I took the liberty of editing some of those last posts. Stop the insults, I mean, I understand the heat in the release date discussion, but this is SO unnecessary. Some people like Clem a lot, some less. I'm off to my literature forums now, someone has called Winston Smith a wimp and I have to sling some insults for it.

Also, keep the roleplaying in one thread please.

• @Vainamoinen said: Now that you're trying to instigate moderators against new community members, I REALLY can't. :cool:

aww :(
    Also, keep the roleplaying in one thread please.

Will do from now on but can we still call her queen clem in others ?

merely asking what you think of him lol

but yeah i'm trying REAL hard not to insult people

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Don't take it personally. "Friends" can also see me in the "Currently active users" list when I'm in invisible mode, and I kinda hate that. Y'know, all the "strike from the dark" stuff... this deninjafies me a bit. :D

Go on with the Queen stuff also, I still think it's funny. It's just when you try to exclude other members with it that I raise an eyebrow.

And as I'm pretty helpless in deescalating the love/don't love Clementine conflict anyway (there will be blood obviously), I'm going to soften the thread title at least a bit, hoping trueblue is OK with it.

• Honestly I don't think trueblue means anything by his comments but there just isn't enough characters for him to institute a "War" Like on 4chan with it's queens of Boxxy, Cracky, Chloe, and all the rest. A fun little game to play to pass the time. while we wait for episode 2 with bated breath. He's suggested King Duck but I doubt his enthusiasm will carry that. But honestly even if he doesn't like Clem {and he does he's called her cute} He's entitled to his opinion So Vain should I make a thread to explain the Queen Clem thing and rules such as no serious threats and allow people freedom of speech and expression or just shoehorn it into Oranges and Lemons?

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@CapnJay said: So Vain should I make a thread to explain the Queen Clem thing and rules such as no serious threats and allow people freedom of speech and expression or just shoehorn it into Oranges and Lemons?

No. No, please, NO. Please! Nonono. No. Thanks!

(Forum rules apply in any case, roleplay or not ;) )

• to be honest don't recall excluding people but trueblue was clear in his negative views of children and clem so by his own words excluded himself!

if vain can change the title of oranges and lemons to the knights in queen clem service i'll edit my first post..

did try to do that once our role play started but was too late to change the thread title ;)

• @Vainamoinen said: No. No, please, NO. Please! Nonono. No. Thanks!

(Forum rules apply in any case, roleplay or not ;) )

sooooooooo........... is that a yes?;)

• @Vainamoinen said: oszfjp.jpg

...I also corrected the thread title a bit. ;)

I was going to comment about how it's impossible to hate Clem since she hasn't really come into her own yet...
    But then I saw this post and saw that there was no need.
    /thread.

• @trueblue43 said: why is she hard to hate just you wait she will do something that will cost one of the group their life :D

This is possible but even if Clementine's actions lead to someone in the group dying you/Lee probably wouldn't care as much about loosing any of the other members of the group as you/Lee would about loosing Clementine since she is all you really have left and it's prpbably keeping her alive that will give Lee reason to carry on in this zombie apocalypse. Plus i'm pretty sure that as Clementine is as important to the story as Lee is, loosing her would probably result in a game over screen. She shares the protaganist role with Lee like the Trico creature does with the boy in the last guardian game.

• @dee23 said: loosing her would probably result in a game over screen. She shares the protaganist role with Lee like the Trico creature does with the boy in the last guardian game.

it does.... i won't say when but you'll find out if you don't save her at some point...and after clem gets it so does lee

Add Comment