User Avatar Image

What Are You Looking Forward to?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 733 users

I don't know about you guys, but I'm constantly looking forward to something; whether that be an event, an album release, a game release, a film release, a television premiere, a package being shipped, an alien invasion etc. There is always something that I am waiting in anticipation for. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one, so, what are some of the things that you're looking forward to in the future.

By the way, it doesn't matter what it is, or how far away it is, just post it.

163 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Christmas, even more now because I will be spending it in England with my Boyfriend. :D

• The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. I saw the E3 trailer and got excited and the more I looked into it the more I liked. It's an open world adventure game with a dark storyline.

47.jpg

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Nice necro, coolsome. Nice necro.

• @Vainamoinen said: Nice necro, coolsome. Nice necro.

I saved space by not making a new thread. That makes me a hero.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Awww, weren't you already?

• I was a Super Hero In Training.

1808200455257.jpg

• Oh good, this has been revived. I've been tempted to do so a couple of times, but, as creator of the thread, I figured it would be considered bad form.

Anyway, things I'm looking forward to:

1. Rush's 'Clockwork Angels' (only two days away!)
    2. 'Torchlight II', even more-so now that it actually has an approximate scheduled release.
    3. The Double Fine Adventure, as long as it doesn't disappoint all of our gargantuan expectations.
    4. The next episode of 2Player's Double Fine documentary, as the first two have already been highly enjoyable and immensely interesting.
    5. 'Star Wars 1313', but since it's LucasArts at the helm (and with LucasArts being in its current state), it's easy to see this project disappointing me greatly.
    6. The day LucasArts pulls its head out of its arse, gets itself back into shape, and starts making some good decisions and decent products, though this could be a while yet.
    7. The day Telltale are given the go-ahead for another season of 'Tales of Monkey Island.' (Probably won't happen until '6.' happens.)
    8. 'The Walking Dead: Starved for Help.' I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the first episode, and believe that it marked a return to form for a fallen-from-grace Telltale. So yeah, I'm really looking forward to the next installment.
    9. 'Beyond Good & Evil 2.' My interest has been re-ignited by the recent screenshots and environment video that were released, and also the news that Ancel's focus has shifted back onto the project full-time, and development is now full steam ahead. Excitement all-'round.
    10. Coolsome's next necro (who knows what it might be!?).

• 1. Christmas

2. Halloween

3. Thanksgiving

But then again, doesn’t everybody?

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

My first visit to the west coast. I finally get to see my guy again!! :D

Yeah I know, I pretty much won't shut up about it.

yRuJW.jpg@Hayden said:
    4. The next episode of 2Player's Double Fine documentary, as the first two have already been highly enjoyable and immensely interesting.

Heh, I didn't know this existed. I really liked the ones they did for Penny Arcade. Thanks!

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@puzzlebox said: My first visit to the west coast. I finally get to see my guy again!! :D

Yeah I know, I pretty much won't shut up about it.

Awww, just continue, it's cute!

@puzzlebox said:
    9. 'Beyond Good & Evil 2.' My interest has been re-ignited by the recent screenshots and environment video that were released, and also the news that Ancel's focus has shifted back onto the project full-time, and development is now full steam ahead. Excitement all-'round.

But not a word on E3, right? I'm really not so sure about this project after Ancel's ludicrous "present hardware limits my creativity" nonsense. Also, the environment video the screenshots were taken from is age-old already. It's just that the high res version was released some weeks ago.

Add Comment