User Avatar Image

Petition: Sam & Max Plush Toys

posted by Guybrush Threepwood on - last edited - Viewed by 12.7K users

We've all discussed it, but now we can let Telltale know of our desires all in one thread, which will hopefully be full to the brim of people wanting Sam & Max Plush Toys.

Show your interest to Telltale here!

453 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • When I pine for a Sam & Max doll, I too break out the paper bag puppet. Glad to see I'm not the only one who made it.

I did once make my own plushie - when I was really into Invader Zim I somehow crafted a Gir plushie, which I'm still proud of considering that Gir's physiology seems physically improbable. I'd do the same thing with Max, but there's no fuzzy white fabric anywhere around here... and yes, he MUST be fuzzy. No cut-up old-massive-scratchy-white camp t-shirt lagamorph plushies for me.

• Speaking of paper bags, I really want to make my big Max a paper bag space helmet for Comic-Con...the problem is finding an unprinted brown bag. :P I'd rather not have him wear a Trader Joe's bag...I'm either going to have to just make one from brown paper or paint over a printed one. :rolleyes:

• @Sybil Pandemik said: Speaking of paper bags, I really want to make my big Max a paper bag space helmet for Comic-Con...the problem is finding an unprinted brown bag. :P I'd rather not have him wear a Trader Joe's bag...I'm either going to have to just make one from brown paper or paint over a printed one. :rolleyes:

Most Post Offices around here have large rolls of brown paper for wrapping things with. You could try get hold of that and a lot of tape.

Don't forget a spare!:p

• I want a Max plushie with real Garfield fur!

• I want a Max plushie with real Garfield fur!

That would be forever stuck in my car window if I had a car! :D Also I just remembered that I want a genuine S&M smuggled lacquered frog band. Maybe that's what the metal pinata was stuffed with in 204.

• /re-sign.

Hurry up TTG/Steve! We needs moar plush!

• As much as I wish it weren't so, TellTale is a gaming company and therefore not a plushie manufacturing facility. Don't be expecting them to make any soon, if ever.

• I don't think that's true. We're not a book publisher either, but that didn't stop us :)

• @tabacco said: I don't think that's true. We're not a book publisher either, but that didn't stop us :)

You heard Tobacco! Get ready- they'll be announcing them any time now. Don't expect them to admit it, though. They're wily. Wily like a fox. Or a coyote. Grizzly bear? Nah.

• @TrogLlama said: You heard Jake! Get ready- they'll be announcing them any time now. Don't expect them to admit it, though. They're wily. Wily like a fox. Or a coyote. Grizzly bear? Nah.

Well, I'm not Jake, but...

Add Comment