User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Crossover!

posted by Darthchair on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

Work has been slow the last few days, and so I have been kinda thinking of the Walking Dead (also about the Dresden Files, but that's a totally different topic). And in my "Will Lee Die at the End" thread a poster mentioned what it might be like if George R.R. Martin was writing the story. You figure you'd have gobs of sex, incest, complete and total brutality towards your favorite characters (Clem, at least, would probably lose a toe minimum). You know that sort of thing.

But what about other crossovers?

What would you see happening if Indiana Jones was in The Walking Dead universe? Or Wolverine?

What about if The Walking Dead existed within the Mortal Kombat universe? Back to the Future...Marty McFly plants his Delorian in the Walking Dead version of Hill Valley...only to see that this very near future (changed by Biff no doubt) has suddenly been horrifically altered to have the Walking Dead.

Lots of fun things to play with here. ^^

123 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The only thing I got from your post is that I want a Dresden Files TT game.

  • The Walking Dead Crossover with Left 4 Dead
    TWD Crossover with Resident Evil
    TWD Crossover with Silent Hill
    TWD Crossover with Death Note
    TWD Crossover with Eureka {cause rick kinda reminds me of jack]
    TWD Crossover with Dexter
    TWD Crossover with Pokemon

    I have no descriptions for these just naming them out

  • @CapnJay said: The Walking Dead Crossover with Left 4 Dead
    TWD Crossover with Resident Evil
    TWD Crossover with Silent Hill
    TWD Crossover with Death Note
    TWD Crossover with Eureka {cause rick kinda reminds me of jack]
    TWD Crossover with Dexter
    TWD Crossover with Pokemon

    I have no descriptions for these just naming them out

    TWD Crossover with Teletubbies.
    TWD Crossover with Family Matters.
    TWD crossover with Mirror's Edge.
    TWD Crossover with Family Guy.

  • TWD cross over with herbie goes bananas, a story of one cars struggle to survive in a world were the dead have risen again!

    TWD cross over with the lord of the rings, a story of how some hobbits who are so far into the closet they are having adventures in narnia spend THREE FUCKING FILMS WALKING then finally push a zombie into some magma

    TWD cross over with any wildlife program, a show about a beardy bloke who sits in bushes watching as his fellow humans are brutally savaged and does nothing to help

    TWD cross over with the jersey shore... tbf i just want to see those douches get eaten alive.

  • @The_Ripper said: TWD Crossover with Teletubbies.
    TWD Crossover with Family Matters.
    TWD crossover with Mirror's Edge.
    TWD Crossover with Family Guy.


    The Walking Family
    Peter accidentally shot Chris with a shotgun before being eaten by walkers and Lois was holding them off with a bat while Brian got Stewie onto the roof. Before Lois could be eaten Meg came in and blew them away. The story revolves around Meg leader of the small group. Meg is forced to make brutal decisions in their quest to survive.

  • @toothiersnow said:
    TWD cross over with the jersey shore... tbf i just want to see those douches get eaten alive.

    "BRAAAINS BRAAAAINS" *taps the Jersey shore cast's head hearing a hollow sound the walkers turn around and walk off* "BRAAIINS BRAAAIINS*

  • In honor of Ray Bradbury's passing I'm pitching: The Walking Dead crossover with Fahrenheit 451.

    Guy Montag comes home to find his wife's overuse of sleeping pills and her addiction to television has literally transformed her into a zombie; the outbreak ensues.

    It would probably be a lot like the regular Walking Dead, only most people would die faster due to their society's general reject of knowledge and their dependence on TV.


    ...Actually it might be exactly the same, but with a futuristic 50's finish! :D

  • @UndeadDollface said: In honor of Ray Bradbury's passing I'm pitching: The Walking Dead crossover with Fahrenheit 451.

    Guy Montag comes home to find his wife's overuse of sleeping pills and her addiction to television has literally transformed her into a zombie; the outbreak ensues.

    It would probably be a lot like the regular Walking Dead, only most people would die faster due to their society's general reject of knowledge and their dependence on TV.


    ...Actually it might be exactly the same, but with a futuristic 50's finish! :D

    That was the best summer reading book I've ever read. it's a shame that now we rely on electronics to read books. (well some people do) Doesn't it do the same thing to your brain as tv? (Nook/Kindle)

  • @CapnJay said: "BRAAAINS BRAAAAINS" *taps the Jersey shore cast's head hearing a hollow sound the walkers turn around and walk off* "BRAAIINS BRAAAIINS*

    QFFuckingT

  • TWD cross over with any wildlife program, a show about a beardy bloke who sits in bushes watching as his fellow humans are brutally savaged and does nothing to help

    This...The Zombie Hunter. Crikey! Look at the SIZE of this zombie! Imagine what he musta been like when he was aliiiive!

Add Comment