User Avatar Image

So any gun enthusiasts here

posted by KingOfZilla on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

I'm still kind of new to the telltale forums and figured I'd start a new thread for fellow gun lovers. I also wanted to get insode everyone elses head. So tell me everyone; What have you got, what do you like in your guns, what's your favorite gun, etc.

Thanks

206 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @St_Eddie said: I'm would have read what you had to say but I was too busy getting high on pot and being a pussy.

    Seriously though, I really should get a gun, then I could be just like you; a charming, tolerant and intelligent wordsmith. Ah sod it, I'll just smoke another joint and continue being a pussy.

    Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and shit myself in a corner.



    I smoke pot AND shoot guns! Just, er, not at the same time. That's not overly wise, izzit?

  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    @Comrade Pants said: I smoke pot AND shoot guns! Just, er, not at the same time. That's not overly wise, izzit?



    Sad but unrelated coincidence: The people with the guns and those smoking pot are not normally overly wise anyway.

  • @Vainamoinen said: Sad but unrelated coincidence: The people with the guns and those smoking pot are not normally overly wise anyway.



    I'm in Georgia. I know all about unwise gun owners. I was at an outdoor range once and a couple of bubbas brought a 24 back with their rifles. I put down my AK and turned to them with an "I seriously hope you guys aren't serious" look on my face. They cracked their Coors and went to work on some steel deer silhouettes down range. I finished my magazine and left.

    Amazingly, the only time I've ever seen someone shoot high was with my stoner friends. They live in bumblefuck nowhere, yeah? So one of them tokes up and gets this antique shotgun out. Well, he fires at a stump a few paces off of the porch of the house and we all wander out on the porch. He's got this shit eating grin on him and we all sort of shake our heads. It's horrendously unsafe, but I'll be damned if he didn't blast that stump straight to hell.

    That being said, High Pants' head spins too much for shooting while smoking green.

  • @Vainamoinen said: Sad but unrelated coincidence: The people with the guns and those smoking pot are not normally overly wise anyway.



    Your comment is a generalisation (obviously) but saying that people who smoke pot are not overly wise? Would you say the same about people who like to enjoy a glass of alcohol from time to time? If not, then that's a pretty hypocritical statement to make (assuming that you drink).

    Addendum: Unless you were implying that those who get high and then shoot a gun are not overly wise, in which case I agree.

  • @St_Eddie said: Your comment is a generalisation (obviously) but saying that people who smoke pot are not overly wise? Would you say the same about people who like to enjoy a glass of wine from time to time? If not, then that's a pretty hypocritical statement to make.



    I think he means simultaneously. Then again, I think only the nuttiest right winger would call people like Hunter S Thompson "not overly wise." Generalizations.

  • @Comrade Pants said: I think only the nuttiest right winger would call people like Hunter S Thompson "not overly wise." Generalizations.



    Agreed.

    @Comrade Pants said: I think he means simultaneously.

    I've amended my original comment to reflect on the possibility that Vainamoinen was referring to those who do both things at once.

  • @St_Eddie said: Agreed. I amended my original comment to reflect on the possibility that Vainamoinen was referring to those who do both things at once.



    And thus, the balance was restored.
    Note to self: find out how to turn deactivated guns into novelty bongs. Hell yeah.

  • @Rather Dashing said: 9FLxF.jpg

    pew pew



    Older than /k/.

  • @Comrade Pants said: Older than /k/.


    But younger than YOUR MOTHER.

    KIopa.jpg

    pew pew pew

This discussion has been closed.