User Avatar Image

Give idea, get story (now with 20% more Haggis!) - Update: Hardback cover book

posted by Haggis on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

Hi everyone, I know I haven't been here in, like, forever, but I've got something that may be of interest. Basically, you give me an idea (a subject, setting, a few lines), and I write a story for you!

If you want to get an idea of what I mean, you can find two sample stories (ideas courtesy of SilverWolfPet) here: http://bouffonbooks.com/2011/09/28/introducing-bouffon-stories/

Enjoy, and feel free to ask for a story in this thread! :D

244 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Here's an idea:

A story about the fourth wall breaking.

Make of that what you will! XD

• OK, now I want a superhero story where the bad guy is a giant alien destroying a city and the hero has to defeat it by picking up a skyscraper and impaling the alien with it. Stupid ted12 giving me ideas...

• @Darth Marsden said: OK, now I want a superhero story where the bad guy is a giant alien destroying a city and the hero has to defeat it by picking up a skyscraper and impaling the alien with it. Stupid ted12 giving me ideas...

OK, now I want a supervillain story where the good guy is some super buff human jerk that is trying to stop the villain from destroying the city by trying to impale him with a skyscraper... Stupid Darth Marsden giving me ideas... ;p

• @RetroVortex said: OK, now I want a supervillain story where the good guy is some super buff human jerk that is trying to stop the villain from destroying the city by trying to impale him with a skyscraper... Stupid Darth Marsden giving me ideas... ;p

OK, now I want a supervillain story where the good guy is some steroid-abusing super-buff human jerk who can't hold a job and has an abusive relationship with a 30 year old waitress from Texas who dares him to something useful with his life by actually doing something about an evil giant alien who's destroying the city because the government won't stop sending probes into its galaxy and disrupting its TV signals and the jerk ends up stopping the alien by using a skyscraper as a spear and impales him with it and then gets arrested for destroying public property as the waitress finally leaves him for a g-man who swoops her off her feet.

Stupid RetroVortex giving me ideas... ;)

• @Darth Marsden said: OK, now I want a supervillain story where the good guy is some steroid-abusing super-buff human jerk who can't hold a job and has an abusive relationship with a 30 year old waitress from Texas who dares him to something useful with his life by actually doing something about an evil giant alien who's destroying the city because the government won't stop sending probes into its galaxy and disrupting its TV signals and the jerk ends up stopping the alien by using a skyscraper as a spear and impales him with it and then gets arrested for destroying public property as the waitress finally leaves him for a g-man who swoops her off her feet.

Stupid RetroVortex giving me ideas... ;)

HAHA!

An absurd super hero story told from the perspectives of the hero and the villain.

Now that would be an interesting tale! :D

(Throw in a Shamalanian twist at the end for good measure too! XD)

• Or, if you want to be really meta, told via the mediums of reports made by the human's psychiatric consultant while he's in jail and the alien reporting back to his commander on his home planet.

Y'know what? Screw Haggis, I'm writing this myself! Best-seller, here I come! :D

• Okay, so, should I just ignore these last few posts about the superhero vs the alien then?

Add Comment