User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Crossover!

posted by Darthchair on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users

Work has been slow the last few days, and so I have been kinda thinking of the Walking Dead (also about the Dresden Files, but that's a totally different topic). And in my "Will Lee Die at the End" thread a poster mentioned what it might be like if George R.R. Martin was writing the story. You figure you'd have gobs of sex, incest, complete and total brutality towards your favorite characters (Clem, at least, would probably lose a toe minimum). You know that sort of thing.

But what about other crossovers?

What would you see happening if Indiana Jones was in The Walking Dead universe? Or Wolverine?

What about if The Walking Dead existed within the Mortal Kombat universe? Back to the Future...Marty McFly plants his Delorian in the Walking Dead version of Hill Valley...only to see that this very near future (changed by Biff no doubt) has suddenly been horrifically altered to have the Walking Dead.

Lots of fun things to play with here. ^^

123 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Vader already is a zombie! And the emperor looks like one. I'll buy that! ^^

Lego vs The Walking Dead!

• @Darthchair said: Vader already is a zombie! And the emperor looks like one. I'll buy that! ^^

Lego vs The Walking Dead!

*Makes word bubble of Saw plus hand to handcuffed guy on roof*
    *Handcuffed guy on roof shakes head then pops hand out of socket slips out of cuffs and pops it back in*

• Ah haha! I see what you did there! ^-^

• @CapnJay said: *Makes word bubble of Saw plus hand to handcuffed guy on roof*
    *Handcuffed guy on roof shakes head then pops hand out of socket slips out of cuffs and pops it back in*

LoL

Heck plastic isn't alive anyway so can't be a zombie

BUT how come no one has made a zombie lego game yet ?!

• @Darthchair said: The Walking Dead versus My Little Pony!

You brought this on yourself

tumblr_m3jd5kg5R11qczvpto1_1280.png

• ah hahahaha! That is so much win, man!

• Queen Clementine is trapped surrounded by zombies she had climbed up onto a statue in the town square. but the zombies are reaching for her. one grabs her leg and she shrieks but before it can bite her a bullet knocks it off of her. Suddenly a figure swings in and catches Clementine taking her to safety. Your save now kid. The figure in the famous red jacket blue shirt and yellow tie bows. Down below in the square the zombies converge on a samurai but with a quick slice of his blade they all collapse with their brains sliced in half.

• @Darthchair said: Ooooh. Okay. :3

GI Joe vs Walking Dead!

Zombie Snakeyes for the win!

But no one dies in GI Joe, therefore no zombies.

• @JonathanEFearn said: But no one dies in GI Joe, therefore no zombies.

People die in G.I. joe they used to have several thousand joes but over time they whittled down the ones that weren't drawing the toy market and killed them off

• @toothiersnow said: TWD cross over with herbie goes bananas, a story of one cars struggle to survive in a world were the dead have risen again!

TWD cross over with the lord of the rings, a story of how some hobbits who are so far into the closet they are having adventures in narnia spend THREE FUCKING FILMS WALKING then finally push a zombie into some magma

TWD cross over with any wildlife program, a show about a beardy bloke who sits in bushes watching as his fellow humans are brutally savaged and does nothing to help

TWD cross over with the jersey shore... tbf i just want to see those douches get eaten alive.

Read the book then watch the film, don't slate the story because a director altered it, and took out a shedloAd of character development etc anyway the way you argue I could make any film seem shit. jaws is just some guys swimming and sailing, pulp fiction is just dudes being dicks to each other and squabbling over something in a case, gladiator only has a few actual fighting scenes which are completely against how gladatorial fights were...most films can be considered shit if you can be biased enough, like saying lord of the rings is just walking...what about the other 9/10s? Anyways what was my point? Yeah walking dead for the crossover with gears of war, the gore would be perfect. Ps get max payne 3 of you want to shoot jersey people hahaha

Add Comment