User Avatar Image

TFT3K: Telltale Fanfic Theater 3000

posted by RingmasterJ5 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

attachment.php?attachmentid=2745&stc=1&d

This is TFT3K, where bad fanfics are mocked by me, Alcoremortis, Remolay, StrongBrush1, Insane Guy of DOOM and various guests!

Facebook
Twitter
TVTropes
Upcoming MSTs

Season One:

Episode One: "THE HOUSE OF MADNESS MAX/THE ABILITY TO READ MINDS AND ASLO TO SEND THROUGHS TO OTHER PEOPLE" (a Sam and Max fanfic)

Episode Two, with guest commentator Coolsome: "Monkey Moon" (a Monkey Island/Sailor Moon crossover fanfic)

Episode Three, with guest commentator Lattsam: "Sam & Max meet Sonic the Hedgehog" (a Sam and Max/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fanfic)

Episode Four: "The Adventures of Rainbow Sparkle" (a My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Five: "im nut ok i promiss" (A My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Six: "Zim born again" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

Episode Seven: A Whole Bunch O' Crap (various fanfics from the Invader Zim, My Little Pony, and Ace Attorney fandoms)

Episode Eight: "IZ interveiw chapter 6/Snape the Bat/SCARY GHOST STORY FETUSING CHUCK NORRIS" (an Invader Zim/Doctor Who crossover fanfic, along with two short Harry Potter fics)

Episode Nine: “Mlp:fim: The Shiping Ship/That Croppy Itching” (a My Little Pony fic, along with a short Sam and Max fic)

Episode Ten: Recap, Part One (A Hangover/Planet of the Apes crossover, along with a Big Bang Theory fic and an Invader Zim chapter)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Skepkitty of The Half-World: Aperture Nikki (a Portal fic)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Insane Guy of DOOM: Christian Humber Reloaded, Part One (Too many series to list)

Season Two:

Episode One: Invader Zim: Born Again Christian (an Invader Zim fic)

Episode Two: Killjoy Songfics (Two My Little Pony songfics)

Author MSTs(These update with every new chapter that the author makes):

Marissa-The-Writer(a Valve fanfic author), with guest-commentator Tredlow popping in for a few chapters(WARNING: PORTAL 2 SPOILERS)

DBreBre-Z(an Invader Zim fanfic author)

Sue Mary, with guest-commentator Lattsam in the second half(too many series to list)

Peter Chimaera (Too many series to list)

TFT3K Specials:

The Harry Potter First Chapter Smorgasboard, with guest-commentator Lattsam

Solo MSTs:

RingmasterJ5:

"Half-Humans" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

“Me in Invader Zim? Oh Kami” (an Invader Zim fanfic MSTd as “Automated TT Submission”)

MightypirateTM:

"It's the Inside that Counts" (a Haruhi Suzumiya fanfic)

Remolay:

"Kimagure Revenge Road" (an Orange Road fic)

"Scanranger" (a Power Rangers/Super Sentai fic)

Lattsam:

"Garfield: First Blood" (a Garfield fanfic)

Other Stuff:

Teen Fortress 2 Autocorrected, by MightypirateTM

TFT3K-inspired Total Drama Island fic, by Lattsam

351 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Now they took down Invader Zim: Born Again Christian as well. The Trollficpocalypse is coming...

• @ASBusinessMagnet said: Now they took down Invader Zim: Born Again Christian as well. The Trollficpocalypse is coming...

Where am I going to read about myself being crucified now?! WHERE?

• I just got this review for TEEN FORTRESS 2:

Dia:Oh hey, I realized trolling isn't gonna do anything except for you to take
    stories down, so yeah. Either A. Get some spelling and grammar lessons, or B.
    Endure the trolls. I'd much rather prefer A, though. This is the least flaming
    review I've ever written.

I feat it will soon join the others. :(

• Also, found this in the AO3 Terms of Service:

Unless it violates some other policy, we will not remove Content for offensiveness, no matter how awful, repugnant, or badly spelled we may personally find that content to be.

• Based off what tvtropes said, I shall begin putting it on tumblr. Look:

http://suemaryfanfiction.tumblr.com/

• @Insane Guy of Doom said: Based off what tvtropes said, I shall begin putting it on tumblr. Look:

http://suemaryfanfiction.tumblr.com/

Sue Mary and Marissa are BFFs! How cute!

• THE MARRISSA GAMES: PRO-LOG: CARITURE BIOS is up!

• As good a place to post this as any.

[quote]Hunger Games: Satisfaction Games Consequences

Primrose Everdeen who was Katniss Everdeens younger sister was one day in her house in District 12 typing on a TV. She got a letter from her sister Katniss Everdeen that said that jabberjays and muttations were attacking her place and aksed her for help so she went.

Primrose Everdeen got her TV shut down and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the building where she left her motorcycle and normal people close because she was in the mockingjay dress. Primrose Everdeen got on her motorcycl and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and face satisfaction games consequences" so she had to go.

Primrose Everdeen ramped off the building over the 200 ft electric fence and did a backflip and landed. She kept driving down the forest and made sure there was no muttations around because she ddint have bow/arrow.

The uninhabited contrysides were nice and the katniss plants were singing and the mockingjays and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for Primrose Everdeens quest to help her sister where she was. Primrose Everdeen looked around the uninhabited countrysides and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my sister to defeat the enemys".

Primrose Everdeen was late so she had to drive really fast. A snake/jabberjay combo was hidden near by so when Primrose Everdeen went by the snake came and wanted to give her a ticket. Here Primrose Everdeen saw the first monster because the snake was possesed and had jabberjays.

"I cant give you my lisense aminal" Primrose Everdeen said

"Why not?" said the jabberjay snake back to Primrose Everdeen

"Because you are jabberjay muttation" so Primrose Everdeen shot the snake in the head and drove off thinking "my sister is in trouble there" and went faster.

Primrose Everdeen had to go faster like the speed of sound and got there fast because Katniss Everdeen needed her where she was. Primrose Everdeen looked at a new 200 ft electoral fence and saw "Electric Shock Warning" with someons writing under it saying "de capital" so Primrose Everdeen almost turned around but heard screaming like Katniss Everdeen so she went faster again.

Primrose Everdeen drove over the fence and did another flip and jumped off her motorbike and the motor bike took out some more muttations infront of Primrose Everdeen. Primrose Everdeen smiled and walked fast. Primrose Everdeen then looked on the ground and found bow/arrow with 12 ritten on it so she pickd it up and fired fast at career triboots in front of the cornucopia.

Primrose Everdeen said "Career triboots leave this place" and the career triboots said "but this is our house" and Primrose Everdeen felt sorry for them becaus they couldnt live there anymore because they were career triboots and Katniss Everdeen needed winning the hunger games so Primrose Everdeen blew up the cornucopia and killed the career triboots so they were at piece.

Then Primrose Everdeen herd another scream from her sister Katniss Everdeen so she kept walking really faster to get where she was. The Capitol was nothing like the countrysides there was no mockingjays singing and the catnip pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from the bloodbath at cornucipia.

When Primrose Everdeen got to where the screaming was started from she found her sister Katniss Everdeen fighting Cato Ludwig and Katniss Everdeen said "Primrose Everdeen! Over here!" so Primrose Everdeen went there to where Katniss Everdeen was fighting. Primrose Everdeen fired her arrow from teh bow really fast and the arrows went and shot Cato Ludwig in the eyes and Cato Ludwig couldnt see.

Katniss Everdeen said "its time to end this ones and for all!" and punched Cato Ludwig in the face and Cato Ludwig fell. Primrose Everdeen said "thanks i could help, sis" and Katniss Everdeen said "you should come here earlier next time" and they laughed.

The laughed overed quickly though as the capital theme played and Seneca Crane said "welcome the victor of 74th hunger games Katniss Everdeen who is Primrose Everdeens older sister" and Primrose Everdeen yelled "LOOK OUT SIS!" and pointed up to the top of the sky. Katniss Everdeen looked up and said "NOO! Primrose Everdeen run out of here fast as you can!" and Primrose Everdeen walked real fast out.

Primrose Everdeen loked back and saw Katniss got steppd on by Zombee Peeta Mellark and she was mad and angry.

"I'll get you back Zombee Peeta Mellark!" Primrose Everdeen yelled at the top of lungs.

to be continued..?[/quote]

Fact: While I was writing this, I got an email from Avaaz entitled "Stop the African hunger games". I'm reaction-less.

• Here's a poster I made to promote the new Marissa Games fic:

the_marissa_games_poster_by_bad_asp-d53q

Add Comment