156 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • [quote=marumochi;615865]does larry try to kill you during the pharmacy escape even if you side with him instead of kenny?[/quote]
    yes

• @patchcookie said: yes

lol better late than never patch ;)

• Larry is going to (or he better!) get what is comin to him! lol

• @Zombieface said: Larry is going to (or he better!) get what is comin to him! lol

:D

i'm hoping

• Pretty shocked to see the wild accusations being thrown around in here about Larry, haha (Racist, Child Molester). He's obviously scared and trying to protect himself and his daughter. I'm actually curious if most of you know how far Rick would go to protect Lori and Carl.

I'm not a fan but I understand him. I know why he did what he did. I was more disappointed in the choices available during that scene when you first encounter them in the pharmacy.

It seems they're not going for a watered down story like the T.V. show is compared to the comic. If they stay true to it, I think a lot of your opinions will change about Larry.

Also, hello, super late to the discussion.

• Come on Marley bring more to the table then that I mean you sound Like you have opinions and quite frankly it's a lil refreshing to have a new voice on the Pro Larry camp. We have a rising group of Doughboys. We got a Bevy Of BatteryPacks . We've got The K.I.Q.C.S and D.I.K.S. We got Duck Hunters , Moustache Riders, Plenty of Larry Lashers but very few are the Larry Loyalists and it freshens up the time we spend waiting for EP2 forming arguments.

• @CapnJay said: Come on Marley bring more to the table then that I mean you sound Like you have opinions and quite frankly it's a lil refreshing to have a new voice on the Pro Larry camp. We have a rising group of Doughboys. We got a Bevy Of BatteryPacks . We've got The K.I.Q.C.S and D.I.K.S. We got Duck Hunters , Moustache Riders, Plenty of Larry Lashers but very few are the Larry Loyalists and it freshens up the time we spend waiting for EP2 forming arguments.

I would elaborate a lot more concerning my thoughts on Larry as well as the theme of The Walking Dead overall (Especially my comments about how far Rick would go). I'm just not sure how much I want to spoil, I'm also ignorant of the spoiler function on these forums, haha.

Also, I wouldn't say I'm pro Larry, but I'm willing to bet he wouldn't agree with where Lilly ends up in the comics EDIT: (Which I believe would change the way many of you look at him as a character as well as his motives). Larry reminds me of another character from the comic books, and knowing where the series goes maybe gives me an unfair opinion on how well certain personalities seem to work in TWD's universe.

If you can give me a quick tip on how to use the spoiler function I'd be glad to elaborate. I just don't want to possibly ruin a story this awesome for others that have yet to experience the books.

• PRO-LARRY all the way =) He better live, im not going on kennys boat and ending up like the dawn of the dead guys.

• @Marleysativa said: Pretty shocked to see the wild accusations being thrown around in here about Larry, haha (Racist, Child Molester). He's obviously scared and trying to protect himself and his daughter. I'm actually curious if most of you know how far Rick would go to protect Lori and Carl.

I'm not a fan but I understand him. I know why he did what he did. I was more disappointed in the choices available during that scene when you first encounter them in the pharmacy.

It seems they're not going for a watered down story like the T.V. show is compared to the comic. If they stay true to it, I think a lot of your opinions will change about Larry.

Also, hello, super late to the discussion.

I love you.

• Ohhh maaan I totally agree.

They should let you just shoot him in the face!

Add Comment