User Avatar Image

Will Lee meet Shane?

posted by EVOL on - last edited - Viewed by 804 users

As far as we know, the games take place pretty early in the apocalypse, and probably before Rick Grimes gets out of the hospital. Does that mean Lee will be able to meet Shane during the remaining episodes?

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Too bad, I was hoping Lee would get to axe Shane as well. Then bang Lori in front of Rick before leaving them in the dust to go meet Sam and Dean Winchester.... Oh wait.

I'm pretty sure we'll meet a few more outlier characters but I'm not too sure we'll meet too many of the main cast. I could be wrong though! I don't write!

• i feel shawn/hershal, lilly and glenn is enough for the first few episodes, unless the rest are part of a cutscene other wise think of all the dialogue stuff, as with lilly being part of the group her dialogue is limited by only changing to how lee is with larry and who knows how in ep2.

i'd like to see more females later in game has it's quite the sausage fest right now ;) (i have saved both doug and carly in seperate saves)

• @Milosuperspesh said:
    i'd like to see more females later in game has it's quite the sausage fest right now ;) (i have saved both doug and carly in seperate saves)

I had to! Just in case! One has a gun, the other is super tech-savvy ... and I don't know what will be more important later.

-may not matter... they may both die no matter what sooner or later.... Walking Dead does that sort of thing.-

• @Gman5852 said: Member in the comic books. He played a pretty big role... Ricks best friend.

dunno his role in the comics wasnt very big because he died really early in the comics. Big role in the tv show though.

• Eh, there's still quite a few females if you think about it. Katjaa, Carley (If you save her), Lily, Clementine.

• @Balisong123 said: Eh, there's still quite a few females if you think about it. Katjaa, Carley (If you save her), Lily, Clementine.

Depends on what you want the women for.

• i just think the game is in danger of going down the stereotypical route of the men do the hard work the women sit back and do house work...

lilly being an exception while she stays so i'd like to see a female character to come in and challenge lee's authoritah..(better than lilly)

• @Goldrock said: dunno his role in the comics wasnt very big because he died really early in the comics. Big role in the tv show though.

His death was what finally pushed the group to start their journey. I consider that pretty major.

• Well, if I remember correctly Rick's coma at the beginning of TWD lasted something like one month before he woke up and met up with everyone (correct me if I'm wrong about that)? And Episode 2 is set to take place a few months after episode one, so there's really no chance of running into Shane at this point. Unless it happens in between episodes. :P

• @Duck Zombie said: Great idea, and kinda what I think happened except maybe it was Shane, Lori, or the medical staff. IIRC Shane was checking on Rick until the military showed up

Shane and Lori were already evacuating to Atlanta. Neither of them could have cared for him. I think he was only out for a day or so at most. Maybe three depending on how many IV's he had running. Once those ran out hunger and thirst would have awoken him. Or pain if he had run out of Iv pain meds.

My guess is he came two a day or so after he was given up for dead. Then he just had to play catch up.

Add Comment