User Avatar Image

Will Lee meet Shane?

posted by EVOL on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

As far as we know, the games take place pretty early in the apocalypse, and probably before Rick Grimes gets out of the hospital. Does that mean Lee will be able to meet Shane during the remaining episodes?

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Funkknuckle said: True, but how long do you think you could sleep with a gunshot wound? With no pain meds? :) Plus the body burns way more calories recovering from a traumatic injury. Than say someone holding a controlled fast. Thats the fun part about stories like this. Each person's unique imagination, can creates such differing, yet plausible explinations for so many differing outcomes

Well, the gunshot wound wont be causing pain over a long period of time unless it get infected. In this case it didnt. It was healing, and he was in a coma. I am guessing the doctors put him in that coma to allow his body to rest. So body was resting and not spending as much kcal. But that doesnt change the fluid situation. Perhaps a little bit but Rick was in bed, without assistance for a week. At most.

• I kinda would be surprised if AMC didn't show The Governor, and Michonne. I don't think it can go into such gory details as the comic, but that has more to do with TV standards in general, and I kinda don't like to see living humans tortured as opposed to a few comic pages of it. I want our group to bump into Abraham,, or Merl.

• @Zombieface said: *Possible Spoilers*

Episode 3: Long Road Ahead

After the events of "Starved for Help", the survivors may possibly encounter the infamous town of Woodbury and will, at one point, obtain the controls of a locomotive.

That's what TWD:TG Wiki says. (when will people learn the wiki page isn't always right..)

p.s. How do I get a fancy signature thingy?? (if you mean the kiqcs? post up how you feel about clem in the oranges and lemons thread and we'll see about getting you sorted ;)

sorted

• @Duck Zombie said: I kinda would be surprised if AMC didn't show The Governor, and Michonne. I don't think it can go into such gory details as the comic, but that has more to do with TV standards in general, and I kinda don't like to see living humans tortured as opposed to a few comic pages of it. I want our group to bump into Abraham,, or Merl.

Abraham, hmmm.. maybe... Merle... I heard he's gonna be in next season of the show.... think they'll make him in the Woodbury crew? Who knows what they'll do with the show... a lot of stuff has been waaaaay different (*possible spoilers!*) and I don't much like it.. how they make Rick seem like such a pussy in the beginning.. Carl learning to be a badass from Shane instead of his dad, Andrea being some bitch instead of the awesome chick she is... they killed off Sophia who is still alive and well in the comics! They've already killed off Dale:(.. But anyways... as far as meeting Merle in the game, I don't see that happening as Merle is a tv show character and the game is supposed to be based of the comic. However, Glenn rolls off with Clem's walkie-talkie in the end of episode 1 of the game, ya know.. but he doesn't have a talkie in the comic.. but he does use a talkie to save Rick from Atlanta in the show... hmmmm.

• @EVOL said: As far as we know, the games take place pretty early in the apocalypse, and probably before Rick Grimes gets out of the hospital. Does that mean Lee will be able to meet Shane during the remaining episodes?

No he won't, Shane is with the survivors (Dale with his RV and so forth) outside Atlanta where Glenn has gone now, I doubt Lee will go near Atlanta again, could be, but i bet by the time he gets there Shane and Rick will have taken the group further away from the city. Shane didn't die at the camp site as far as i can recall, he died between the Camp site and the prison.

• @The Real Jaybles said: No he won't, Shane is with the survivors (Dale with his RV and so forth) outside Atlanta where Glenn has gone now, I doubt Lee will go near Atlanta again, could be, but i bet by the time he gets there Shane and Rick will have taken the group further away from the city. Shane didn't die at the camp site as far as i can recall, he died between the Camp site and the prison.

Nah, Shane died at the camp site.. only a few days, maybe a week, after Rick showed up. Rick and Shane are fighting, cause Rick wants to move camp.. Shane is losing it.. tries to shoot Rick... Carl is witnessing it all and shoots Shane. "Don't hurt my daddy again!" Bye-bye Shane! Later after they find the prison and Rick finds out that "we ARE the walking dead!" He takes a trip back to the old camp site, digs Shane's zombie body up, and shoots it in the head. This happens, I'd say, about nearly 2 months after the beginning of the apocalypse, and they say the next episode of the game is gonna be 3 months after the beginning, so I'd say we can scratch Shane off the list of people Lee might meet :)

• Ah, yes, looked it up again has been quite a while since i read the early comics... He gets killed like right before they leave the Atlanta camp site.

As an award i'm leaving you the memorable scene you quoted with Carl!

photo230612182056.jpg

• Lee and Rick are fine lol..The best I can say <3. Shane died anyways.

• @The Real Jaybles said: Ah, yes, looked it up again has been quite a while since i read the early comics... He gets killed like right before they leave the Atlanta camp site.

As an award i'm leaving you the memorable scene you quoted with Carl!

photo230612182056.jpg

:D Hell yes!!! :D

• It honestly would go against the continuity of the comic series. I believe Shane and Ricks family came south to Atlanta while Lee and his group traveled south and south east from Atlanta. There paths would never cross.

Add Comment