User Avatar Image

Shooting attract walkers?

posted by Lars80 on - last edited - Viewed by 788 users

How come Morgan can snipe zombies from the 2nd floor of his house and it doesnt seem to attract walkers to attack his home?
But in the rest of the series and the game a single shot attract zombies and they seem to know exactly where you are and so on.

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • silencer?

are you refering to the black guy who helps ric after he gets out the hospital?

the walkers return to the house at certain times among them morgans 'walker' wife.. he cries as he is unable to shoot her..

so it's possible her memory is working in some 'small' way she is guided to the house and the other walkers will follow..

infact any loud noise attracts walkers

• But Morgan shoots many walkers on the street before he spots his wife.
    And that rifle he is firing makes plenty of noise.

• yeah so it can also depend on how many walkers are within hearing distance?

and if he shoots em they ain't coming back except his wife ?

• I don't think you understand, he's talking about episode 1 of season 1 of the TV show. He is asking, why is it that Morgan is making a lot of noise by firing out of his window, and yet none of the zombies are bashing his door / windows in.

• sorry muzza but it is clear you don't understand...

are you refering to the black guy who helps ric after he gets out the hospital? SURELY this comment says i am checking which medium he is on about ?

yeah so it can also depend on how many walkers are within hearing distance? The ones that are within ear shot he kills once they show up.. Which in my view says he reduces the walker population each time..

so logically each group he takes out means the next group is going to take longer to show up if at all..

also we know walker packs 'migrate'

otherwise the bottom line is the tv show people fucked up..

• @Lars80 said: How come Morgan can snipe zombies from the 2nd floor of his house and it doesnt seem to attract walkers to attack his home?
    But in the rest of the series and the game a single shot attract zombies and they seem to know exactly where you are and so on.

46 minutes into the episode when he starts sniping them, they start walking to the house after the first shot. I do not know what you are talking about. The only difference I can see is that they stagger slowler than we sometimes see.

• @kayvent said: 46 minutes into the episode when he starts sniping them, they start walking to the house after the first shot. I do not know what you are talking about. The only difference I can see is that they stagger slowler than we sometimes see.

in the scenes where the view is from the sniper scope they are outside and not rushing the house.. but then my theories stand

• I still don't know what you are talking about, every Zombie that is shown is shown walking towards the house after the first shot. Some even turn around to look when he whistles.

Maybe different regionalizations of the same episode with shots from different angles?

• We don't even know how well their hearing is. I mean how many movies with the living (war movies etc) do you see where someone gets sniped and everyone looks around screaming, "SNIPER!" and scrambles in every direction because the don't know yet where the sniper is. Probably the same thing...except you have you know...walking corpses that can probably hone in on sounds, but you know...

MARCO!

POLO!

• @kayvent said: I still don't know what you are talking about, every Zombie that is shown is shown walking towards the house after the first shot. Some even turn around to look when he whistles.

Maybe different regionalizations of the same episode with shots from different angles?

you are correct after the first shot all the zombies in eye view start walking towards the house and it cuts away before any of them get there it makes me think that Morgan and his son are dead cause we haven't herd anything from them in the show but you never know maybe they will be in season 3 ;)

Add Comment