User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 24.3K users

Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!

1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @BrokenNintendo said:

Will we be running into any other tasteful cameos? I know Lilly eventually becomes a part of the Woodbury community, is there a chance we'll actually see this happen? (Or perhaps be in Woodbury for a small portion of time and then leave?!:D)

OH MY GOD! I just had to go flip through like 20 comics but I finally found Lilly! That bitch!!! Ah man.... shit's gonna get good I can feel it! (I hope anyways! :D And sorry if I'm not allowed to curse... sensor me? :3) I did read on wiki, what they have for episode 3, says that Lee's group may possibly encounter the infamous town of Woodbury... so if this Lilly is gonna be that Lilly, I can totally see that happening! That'd be so cool if they take it that way!

• heres a question about the contest i can't participate in . Will the bitten human Winners personality be determined by TTG or will they have input. it be terrible if say a member of K.I.Q.C.S. wins and is written to be psychotic toward the Queen before the transformation

• Okay big question here. First let me explain the scenario then ask the question.

Mini spoiler.

Your first big decision when you find clementine. Wait til night to leave or find help now. Its fun but there really isnt an impact at all. One guy dies if u wait. He lives if not... but then he leaves after you reach the farm so it doesnt really matter.

I hope later in the game you run into the cop or meet that guy you saved cause you found help instead. Because if not that decision had no effect on the storyline other than the 3 seconds you spend on the road outside of clemintines house.

and the question is.......
    *Is this a bigger decision than it looks, or is it just a small wimpy decision that just affects the dialouge on the street?*

And i would haaate it if this game is filled with small wimpy decisions, but yeah theres insane ones like, who do you want to save. But i want every little thing to add up and possibly change the storyline, but maybe im just being greedy cause this game is blazing amazing already. But it needs to be balls to wall blazing amazing. Every little thing should have an affect on the big picture, this is probably insanely hard to do, but telltall rocks and they are beasts so hopefully you guys can set this sucker on fire and let it rip!!

• yup 'donny'

and did you notice the cup of water ? ;)

e3 interviews imply ep2 is balls to the wall...

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@donnyvan711 said:
    Wait til night to leave or find help now. Its fun but there really isnt an impact at all.

The community assumes that in some kind of butterfly effect, this seemingly arbitrary decision will have definite impact on following episodes.

• @Zombieface said: OH MY GOD! I just had to go flip through like 20 comics but I finally found Lilly! That bitch!!! Ah man.... shit's gonna get good I can feel it! (I hope anyways! :D And sorry if I'm not allowed to curse... sensor me? :3) I did read on wiki, what they have for episode 3, says that Lee's group may possibly encounter the infamous town of Woodbury... so if this Lilly is gonna be that Lilly, I can totally see that happening! That'd be so cool if they take it that way!

What issue is Lily in?? I don't remember.

Thanks.

• @MarkDarin said: 42.

The answer to life, the universe and everything.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@TheMountainKing said: The answer to life, the universe and everything.

The answer to a question which can not exist in the same universe as the answer.

Yeah, I've read my Adams.

• @pluckaduck said: What issue is Lily in?? I don't remember.

Thanks.

48 :) You're welcome! :D

Add Comment