User Avatar Image

Bought the Walking Dead 5-pack, but no DL link?!?!

posted by Valiant on - last edited - Viewed by 400 users

So I bought the Walking Dead "season pass" and I can see that Episode 1 has been released.

I can view my Invoice on the "My games" page + I can see the money has been paid through my Paypal account.

But still no games are listed under the headline "Your games!"

What's up with that, seriously?!

I'm kinda starting out this relationship with Telltale Games with a very poor experience...this was not what I expected :(

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Same problem here but with the "Almost everything" pack, i was able to see the game listed for a while until I download it and install it, but when played and asked for my account it says i have not bought the game yet and i notices that the game is no longer listed on my game list as you comment.

• This looks like an ongoing issue. I purchased TWD last night for my kid to play. We entered the registered e-mail and pw and still can't get the lic. agreement from server. (I guess) Or there is another underlying issue. We will try again throughout the day. Hope this isn't a major issue.

• I have the same problem - there is no DL-link in the "Your games!"-section.

• Same here, although thankfully I downloaded & installed it from the link that showed up immediately after purchasing it. However, as I said in another thread requesting help, when I try to unlock it, it says my account does not have a license even though I bought the game.

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

This sounds like the game actually didn't get linked to your accounts properly for some reason.
    I notified support about this thread, so i hope it will be fixed soon for you guys.

@Alan4524
    I moved your post into this thread, because it seems to be the same issue.

@Cattivo & integritus
    I deleted your posts from the other thread, because that thread is about a similar looking but different issue.

• I just alerted our web team about this, and it should be resolved soon. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• payed for walking dead game, but only showing episode 1 for download on my page, i can see episode 2 isready for download but not on my page, can someone please help?

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

You can download Episode 2 from inside the game.
    In the Main Menu select "Download content" and then click "Get" for Episode 2 in order to download it.

• @DjNDB said: You can download Episode 2 from inside the game.
    In the Main Menu select "Download content" and then click "Get" for Episode 2 in order to download it.

I wish it was that simple, but with mac it keeps disconnecting after a while even though there's nothing wrong with my internet connection.

I wonder why they couldn't put it on their website like the v3 which downloaded without problems.

• I also have a problem with TWD.

I bought all episodes but I can only download episode 1! I still miss Ep. 2 between my downloads.

I send an email to support, but still no responce after 2 days and yet the problem is not solved :(

Add Comment