User Avatar Image

Madisun's Arc - Reviews By Darth Marsden

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 6K users

Hey guys. This is a list of all the videos I've made for my review series, Madisun's Arc. They do get better as I go along, honest! I primarily upload these to Blip, since that lets you preload the videos and, if you use AdBlocker, there's no adverts, but most of the videos also have YouTube mirrors for those who can't use Blip.

Anyway, enough rambling.

There was a great big list of all my videos here, but then - surprise surprise - the new site came along and turned all the YouTube links into actual videos. Around 30 of them.

I spent around 20 minutes trying to change them all over to the new link format, only for it to straight up not work. So now you just get the one link, to my Blip channel - http://blip.tv/chrismadisun

Screw this site. Screw it with a rusty freakin' chainsaw.

462 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, the images looked mostly fine to me. There might have been one or two that seemed slightly lower quality, but on the whole they were fairly crisp and there was nothing noticeable.

• Great, thanks. Exactly what I needed to know.

Anyone feel like a bonus game? Identify all the 'action figures' on my desk to win a cookie!

• @Darth Marsden said: Anyone feel like a bonus game? Identify all the 'action figures' on my desk to win a cookie!

I like your hustle; getting more people to watch your review by tempting them with a non-existent cookie, under the ruse of an "action figure hunt"...

To your credit, it worked!
    Damn you!

Great video though, I look forward to the full version.

As for the charade that is the action figure hunt; Lara Croft, Beaker, a Cyberman (in the background), Green Lantern/Batman painted green...?! I'm not very good at this!

• No Cyberman! Sorry. It IS a Green Lantern though, wasn't sure if anyone would get that.

There's still two left unidentified, so c'mon peeps!

• Well, the one you can't really see on the right is a Weevil (from Torchwood), and the guy in black is Komodo from Warriors of Virtue. No cookies, boo.

Full review is done, just needs to be FLV'd and uploaded. It would be up by now, but I was re-watching it and realised I let some bad language slip though, and as some of you may have realized, that's something I usually avoid, so I'm having to recompile it with the offending text covered up.

Apart from that, I'm very happy with this review. Teaser - you get to hear me sing again.

EDIT: Here it is! Go enjoy it. I did, watching it again.

• OK, my Bad Day LA review should be up on YouTube. Here's the link.

Next video's in the final stages of scripting. It's not a review - this one's a list of the Top Worst Things. Yeah, one of those. I imagine the editing process will take a while, but I feel like doing a list.

• WHY GOD WHY DID I DECIDE TO DO A LIST IT TOOK FOREVER.

Well, it didn't really, I'm just lazy. I blame the weather. Anyway, after a month(!), my latest video is complete. It's a list of the Top 8 Worst Movie Sequels (that I've seen). Sorry about the audio, I'm working on it.

I forgot to credit the music. It's 'Jaunty Tune' by arhapist. Whoops! Ah well, he won't mind. (I hope.)

• @Darth Marsden said: WHY GOD WHY DID I DECIDE TO DO A LIST IT TOOK FOREVER.

Well, it didn't really, I'm just lazy. I blame the weather. Anyway, after a month(!), my latest video is complete. It's a list of the Top 8 Worst Movie Sequels (that I've seen). Sorry about the audio, I'm working on it.

I forgot to credit the music. It's 'Jaunty Tune' by arhapist. Whoops! Ah well, he won't mind. (I hope.)

I didn't even know #1 existed! XD

And now I wish I still didn't... :(

• Your #...

...8: I have seen it, I own the DVD, I love it, I am not ashamed

...7: I saw it in the cinema after the "first episode" was my first movie in the series. I have it on DVD, I own the score and I love it. I would have agreed on Episode 3 though. I own it on DVD but never managed to sit through it outside the cinema. I saw the third one twice in the cinema though. Yes twice. And I enjoyed it on the big screen. I hate sand btw.

...6: I saw that one once in the cinema (yet again) and I liked it a lot. Well I was a bit younger than and I feel the German version of the movie removes a lot that went wrong with the movie. I saw it a second time with the rifftrax audio commentary a few years ago and I actually saw why it is so hated. The English version is horrible. (Batman & Robin that is)

The rest I haven't seen. Thank god!

Add Comment