User Avatar Image

Oranges and Lemons : The Clementine support group thread

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 7.2K users

Didn't see any others up for her ;)

post anything clem related :)

Firstly make sure she is fed in episode one she may not say anything but others will notice you doing it.

try and save her ! if you don't she constantly reminds you...guilt trip ;)

also if possible find a new walkie talkie for her or if you saved doug try and get him to fix it later on ! (not confirmed if it's possible)

550 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • yeah i think capn may of been warned or is fed up with the trolls and the delay tbh i am very surprised by the silence and all the unreasonable trolls too..

but i've seen it before so it's nothing new but it's definately got worse since bttf !

new emblem complete and installed :)

• Wow, it's become pretty epic!

• Just got back and I will do all in my power to satisfy Her Majesty's desire. There is only one obvious leader in a wrecked post apocolypse...

Queen's will be done!

• knights in queen clem's service

knight on probation..

if xal can but another line between em then we golden ;)

• If I may so bold as to critique the crest...I like the overall design better, but think your initial would be better suited below the cross aligned with the bottom and you acronym in bold black. I can't make it out at a glance (could be my eyes too):o. Unless of coarse this is intentional and by design.

after thought, maybe use a black background and take out the black letter shading and use white.

Hopefully you see my input as friendly criticism;) Feel free to tell me to bugger off.

• tried that but because of the size a black letter on the bottom would be harder to see.

i'll work on other variations later..

• @Milosuperspesh said: knights in queen clem's service

knight on probation..

if xal can but another line between em then we golden ;)

Dang, cant believe it came out like that and I didn't recognize it...

• no worries young padwan the force is strong in you, give your self a break your time will come !

;)

@pluckaduck said: If I may so bold as to critique the crest...I like the overall design better, but think your initial would be better suited below the cross aligned with the bottom and you acronym in bold black. I can't make it out at a glance (could be my eyes too):o. Unless of coarse this is intentional and by design.

after thought, maybe use a black background and take out the black letter shading and use white.

Hopefully you see my input as friendly criticism;) Feel free to tell me to bugger off.

there how's this look to you ? ;)

• @Milosuperspesh said: yeah i think capn may of been warned or is fed up with the trolls and the delay tbh i am very surprised by the silence and all the unreasonable trolls too..

but i've seen it before so it's nothing new but it's definately got worse since bttf !

new emblem complete and installed :)

He was not warned (at least I don't think), it was on his own doing. He was frustrated and frankly fed up.It looked as though we were going into July. He said he was going to play something else for one week.

Add Comment