User Avatar Image

The Duck conspiracy (spoiler)

posted by Voyrin on - last edited - Viewed by 4K users

I warn you, major spoiler ahead.

I for one, want Duck dead. And I know a lot of you want that too.

But unfortunately... if you look in the episode images in the game (when loading a save) "episode 3: long road ahead" You will see duck in the train.

so I'm sorry.. but Duck is gonna bother us for 2 or more episodes :(

188 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ozzmann said: wow I realize thats its only a game but people are cruel. right away I wanted to protect duck, he is adorable.

it is my view / opinion that children should not to be harmed in any form espesically in 'entertainment' media..

• @NessaT said: Funny how Kenny didn't say anything about Duck causing Shaun's death... or anyone of the characters for that matter.

Because the characters in the game are supposed to be adults and not "slow people" playing a computer game.

Only a dumbass would blame a 10 year old for an accident.

• @ChrisChris said: oh yea, you're right... he's eventually killed again by Shane and the gang when the barn is exposed by Glenn...

Actually you are referencing the TV Show with the barn and the Game is more based on the Comic book. I could give you specifics, but don't want to spoil anything for anyone;)

• I still maintain that Duck is invincible because he is so young. Therefore he will never have need of rescue by the player. So any scenes he appears in which require a 'choice' by the player to save someone are already predetermined. Duck can never die. So always attempt to save the other person and Duck will always survive anyway.

However as a consequence it means that it will always be impossible to save anyone other than Duck. Because it would lessen the impact of the scene if you were able to save both people in any potential 'choice' situation.

This means that Kenny will likely always survive as well. Because Duck's father is required to be around to save Duck if needed. Therefore Kenny will never be involved in a 'choice' situation, or he will always gain Duck's invulnerability if he ever appears in a 'choice'.

• @zenstrata said: I still maintain that Duck is invincible because he is so young. Therefore he will never have need of rescue by the player. So any scenes he appears in which require a 'choice' by the player to save someone are already predetermined. Duck can never die. So always attempt to save the other person and Duck will always survive anyway.

However as a consequence it means that it will always be impossible to save anyone other than Duck. Because it would lessen the impact of the scene if you were able to save both people in any potential 'choice' situation.

This means that Kenny will likely always survive as well. Because Duck's father is required to be around to save Duck if needed. Therefore Kenny will never be involved in a 'choice' situation, or he will always gain Duck's invulnerability if he ever appears in a 'choice'.

Bioshock Harvest option

• i hated duck as soon as he showed up

• What is wrong with Duck? he is just a kid. Doesnt bother me at all.

• @CapnJay said: Bioshock Harvest option

i used to have that underated good game but was really buggy

and by that i mean blood harvest on the n64 not bioshock lol

• Duck is dead. He got bitten in the third episode. They waited it out to see if he would survive it, but he didn't. So Lee shot him in the head. See, aren't above killing kids

• @Lilmeco93 said: Duck is dead. He got bitten in the third episode. They waited it out to see if he would survive it, but he didn't. So Lee shot him in the head. See, aren't above killing kids

welcome and good job this thread was moved to the spoiler section ;)

Add Comment