User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Episode 2 REVIEW THREAD/ SPOILERS!!

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 14K users

All right, tell us what you thought of this one.

Please keep spoilers in tags until Saturday, June 30th, so that we're sure Starved for Help has released on all platforms and people wouldn't enter this thread not having played the episode.

/edit: All right, this doesn't seem to work. So, it's a spoiler zone here now. Take care.

No spams here, just reviews please!

410 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hi yall

I just finished epiosde 2 and must say that it didnt disappoint me at all.. ok some will probably say that the actual storyline didnt really progress but i found it cool nevertheless!

The only thing i didnt really get was: Who was that woman filming Lee and his group at the end? Was that supposed to be clems mother?

• @iiiusionati said:
    The only thing i didnt really get was:

Who was that woman filming Lee and his group at the end? Was that supposed to be clems mother?

The crazy woman you (or the farmer) shot earlier in the episode while searching for the bandit camp.

• A very good episode. Other than some bugs, it was great, had some crazy left-turns, and more great action sequences and death scenes. It was longer than Episode 1 and will have you playing it again and again!

• there are alot of things that needs debating concerning the end i think

Yes i know that you get to meet and kill her before.. but i just didnt get what she was up to.. did she think lee and the others were some kind of bandits and the girl was their captive or what? or was it to portray that in the eyes of others lee and his group are as evil as any other clique of survivors alive?? and where and why did she get clems hat anyways??

• @iiiusionati said: there are alot of things that needs debating concerning the end i think

It angered me when Clem got mad at me for killing Denny and then taking food from the car at the end. I mean he was eating people and was about to eat us and we would die without that food. Oh well. I reassured her about both situations, or the game told me I did at least...

• I especially found it cool how the topic of the virus being airborne came up what a sick fxck he was ^_^ I left the other dude alive as walker bait tho

• So no-one else has an issue with them introducing a random character just for him to get killed off?

• @iiiusionati said: I especially found it cool how the topic of the virus being airborne came up

Yeah. It took the show, which I actually think is very good, 2 seasons but it took the game 2 episodes.

• @toothiersnow said: So no-one else has an issue with them introducing a random character just for him to get killed off?

It was a bit random wasn't it? I don't believe they explained why a teacher with 2 students were roaming around in the woods.

• I was a little irritated by that too.. i mean.. they were talkin about some airforce base he was at before.. but they never talked about how he actually became part of the group.. kinda weird..

hmm the students and the teacher fled from the gym where they were hiding in, when sum girl popped too many pills, turned at killed half the survivors

This discussion has been closed.