User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Episode 2 REVIEW THREAD/ SPOILERS!!

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 13.6K users

All right, tell us what you thought of this one.

Please keep spoilers in tags until Saturday, June 30th, so that we're sure Starved for Help has released on all platforms and people wouldn't enter this thread not having played the episode.

/edit: All right, this doesn't seem to work. So, it's a spoiler zone here now. Take care.

No spams here, just reviews please!

410 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ZacTB said: Has anyone else glitched so it says on when I look through my achievements I have 8/16, but when I click on The Walking Dead all of them are unlocked?

Mine says 8/8 (even though i have all 16)

• @eblocksonian said: This IS The Episode 2 Review thread. Spoilers are pretty much implied.

Was looking if the bugs where reported, and the achievement glitch.
    Thought that thread was for that. Also if you are on any website that give game reviews they dont spoil so yeah. Go figure.

• @Aexra said: Was looking if the bugs where reported, and the achievement glitch.
    Thought that thread was for that. Also if you are on any website that give game reviews they dont spoil so yeah. Go figure.

Except this isn't a review website. Also, there's tons of fan reviews, not to mention SOME review sites, that give spoilers.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be angry. That's your problem, not mine. But you shouldn't overreact, and you should be realistic and reasonable, not selfishly assume everyone is going to think you like you are.

• @eblocksonian said: Except this isn't a review website. Also, there's tons of fan reviews, not to mention SOME review sites, that give spoilers.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be angry. That's your problem, not mine. But you shouldn't overreact, and you should be realistic and reasonable, not selfishly assume everyone is going to think you like you are.

Was just hoping people where like some other members and use spoiler tags.
    Is that to much to ask lol? Really, no sympathy for other gamers. Even when you know that not everyone is even able to get ep.2 yet?

• @Aexra said: Was just hoping people where like some other members and use spoiler tags.
    Is that to much to ask lol? Really, no sympathy for other gamers. Even when you know that not everyone is even able to get ep.2 yet?

You do deserve sympathy... but you don't deserve it if you say things like "FUCK YOU" in capital letters.

And by the way, I don't have episode 2 yet either.

• @eblocksonian said: You do deserve sympathy... but you don't deserve it if you say things like "FUCK YOU" in capital letters.

And by the way, I don't have episode 2 yet either.

Not me alone, the whole gaming community. Trouble reading?
    That FUCK YOU, was deserved for those without spoiler tags.
    And how can I deserve it if it was already to late, people spoiled without thinking.

• @Aexra said: Not me alone, the whole gaming community. Trouble reading?
    That FUCK YOU, was deserved for those without spoiler tags.
    And how can I deserve it if it was already to late, people spoiled without thinking.

You deserve it because you don't have the epiosde yet. Isn't that what you pretty much want? I don't see what you are trying to argue about here.

As for the FUCK YOU, it's impolite and it's unhelpful. There are better ways to state how you feel. That won't garner any sympathy that YOU said you wanted.

• @eblocksonian said: You deserve it because you don't have the epiosde yet. Isn't that what you pretty much want? I don't see what you are trying to argue about here.

As for the FUCK YOU, it's impolite and it's unhelpful. There are better ways to state how you feel. That won't garner any sympathy that YOU said you wanted.

Couldn't care less since people spoiled.
    Dont tell me how to express myself.

• @Aexra said: Couldn't care less since people spoiled.
    Dont tell me how to express myself.

Wow are you still here? If you don't want to be spoiled LEAVE THIS THREAD. It's common sense. It's discussion about Episode 2. Get the hell over yourself and leave this thread or stop whining. It's your fault for entering a thread about Episode 2, don't blame other people.

• I liked it. It was well done and fun to play. Just a little jumpy moving between scenes and i noticed some "ghost objects" that my player could move through, but hey, that's not a big deal.

One issue I still have is with TTG PR department. We received no apology of any sort for the delay we had and still have no idea what kind of schedule we are looking at for the remaining year. This is very unlike them and I would surely appreciate some kind of communication from the company itself.

This discussion has been closed.