User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Episode 2 REVIEW THREAD/ SPOILERS!!

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 7.0K users

All right, tell us what you thought of this one.

Please keep spoilers in tags until Saturday, June 30th, so that we're sure Starved for Help has released on all platforms and people wouldn't enter this thread not having played the episode.

/edit: All right, this doesn't seem to work. So, it's a spoiler zone here now. Take care.

No spams here, just reviews please!

407 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • why is it when i saved the girl with the gun that doug winds up being in the group. if the game is supposed to cater to the choices we make then why are my choices not mattering in the next episode?

• @ZacTB said: Wow are you still here? If you don't want to be spoiled LEAVE THIS THREAD. It's common sense. It's discussion about Episode 2. Get the hell over yourself and leave this thread or stop whining. It's your fault for entering a thread about Episode 2, don't blame other people.

:o

Every other member uses spoiler tags, this thread doesnt even has the word spoiler in front of it. And it is created by a mod. So here I am thinking we where giving feedback about all the bugs I hear from other people.

Not really my fault when I am not warned is there.

• @Aexra said: Couldn't care less since people spoiled.
    Dont tell me how to express myself.

So you cared... and you don't care? I don't get what you are trying to say here. Clarify.

• @eblocksonian said: So you cared... and you don't care? I don't get what you are trying to say here. Clarify.

Reading in Context is hard for u is it?
    I dont care if u think I was impolite.

• @Aexra said: :o

Every other member uses spoiler tags, this thread doesnt even has the word spoiler in front of it. And it is created by a mod. So here I am thinking we where giving feedback about all the bugs I hear from other people.

Not really my fault when I am not warned is there.

Who were you even directing the 'fuck you' comment to anyway? Most users use spoiler tags and you only have yourself to blame if you enter an Episode 2 thread before even playing the game. If someone forgets, that is no there problem, you should know that there may be that risk anyway.

• Wow ya'll gettin nuts bout this. ^

• @Aexra said: Reading in Context is hard for u is it?
    I dont care if u think I was impolite.

What are you talking about? you are just cleverly avoiding what I'm saying now. Look, I'm plaining meaning guy. Just say it plainly, but politely. Don't talk in circles, and don't be rude.

• @ZacTB said: Who were you even directing the 'fuck you' comment to anyway? Most users use spoiler tags and you only have yourself to blame if you enter an Episode 2 thread before even playing the game. If someone forgets, that is no there problem, you should know that there may be that risk anyway.

Your right, I was dumb enough to think people would use spoiler tags.
    I was dumb enough to look in a thread made by a mod who didnt use a spoiler tag for his thread. While others do. Stupid me.

Well I am bored with you guy's now and missing more of the game between Portugal and Spain then I rather would.

• @Aexra said: Your right, I was dumb enough to think people would use spoiler tags.
    I was dumb enough to look in a thread made by a mod who didnt use a spoiler tag for his thread. While others do. Stupid me.

Well I am bored with you guy's now and missing more of the game between Portugal and Spain then I rather would.

ha! he's watching fairy ball!

now back to the topic at hand.... how do you feel about the choices you made? think you'll have to decide between staying with lilly and doug or leave with kenny?

• SPOILERS-

At the start of episode 2 I didn't think I liked it as much, but once we got to the farm it started to pick up a bit. I was very suspicious of the farmers even before any of the characters were and truth be told I did suspect that they were cannibals, but the bits from finding Mark without his legs to leaving the farm really got my pulse going. While earlier in the episode where I tried to cut off a man's leg I hadn't really been very bothered by it, I was litterly squirming in my seat when Kenny and I had to kill Larry right in front of Clementine. Even though I kinda saw the plot twist coming I definetly didn't see THAT coming! I thought Larry would be around for a while! Anyway, I thought that after playing so much gears of war (what can I say, I'm an xbox gamer) I was pretty much desensitised to the whose horror thing, but if future episodes are anything like this, we're all in for quite a ride.

Add Comment