User Avatar Image

The Bone Movie

posted by 19inuyasha95 on - last edited - Viewed by 398 users

I CANT WAIT! there making a movie out of the bone books! i hope they dont screw it up like nickelodeon tried 2.im obsessed with bone. if they screw it up im gonna be sad. i get 2 see it the day it comes out! do u guys think warner bros. will do a good job? i hope so:D:D:D

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There was already a thread on this! Huzzah!

• so its ok if i do 2. no effence. i was just curiose about watt ppl thought

• Hi Guys,Bone Movie is a thriller movie.The movie was based on a crime novel .The Bone Collector is a suspense-thriller in which two cops on the trail of a brutal serial killer must see as one, act as one and think as one before the next victim falls. Rhymes is a brilliant . Donaghy is a smart policewoman who must be his eyes and ears and capture the killer before he strikes again.Story is good.

• Wow! Never seen this type of bot before. Curious though... what is the purpose of this one? It didn't post any links, just described a movie. Odd.

• I'm actually impressed.
    It probably does that to get a higher post-count, and make himself look like he knows what he's talking about.
    Nice touch that it don't even have to make new threads, but instead searches for old ones to use.

• @fajerkaos said: I'm actually impressed.
    It probably does that to get a higher post-count, and make himself look like he knows what he's talking about.
    Nice touch that it don't even have to make new threads, but instead searches for old ones to use.

Doesn't make sense, seeing as its only other post is spam.

• @TrogLlama said: Doesn't make sense, seeing as its only other post is spam.

It makes perfect sense to me.
    Somebody looks at his first post, not sure if it's spam, or a helpful suggestion.

Either they decides that, because he have already made 2 posts, he can be trusted as "probably actually being a human" as making multiple posts is not normal behaviors for most spam-bots.

If the person wants to find out more, she might want to check out what his other post is about.
    Just reading this post out of context will probably make him seem like a trustworthy person.
    That he didn't, in fact, create his own threads in either of the cases makes him even more believable.

...and then, after all the extra work it took to program it, maybe one or two people more will view the link than if it was posted by a regular spam-bot. A great success indeed! :rolleyes:

• @divya said: Hi Guys,Bone Movie is a thriller movie.The movie was based on a crime novel .The Bone Collector is a suspense-thriller in which two cops on the trail of a brutal serial killer must see as one, act as one and think as one before the next victim falls. Rhymes is a brilliant . Donaghy is a smart policewoman who must be his eyes and ears and capture the killer before he strikes again.Story is good.

umm... no. it is based on the book bone written by jeff smith. there is sum other movie spelled bonne, but im talking about the whole bone ville series.so i guess ur mistaken. lol:D:D

• He was a spammer... your corrections are falling on deaf ears :)

• hahaha I love that the bot misread this thread as being about The Bone Collector.

Add Comment