User Avatar Image

Larry starts TALKING befor kenny SPOILERS

posted by Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen on - last edited - Viewed by 845 users

Smashes his face in with the salt lick, do the cpr as quick as you can and i swear to god his mouth starts moving righ before the squish! or mabey i was high? but i think kenny MURDERD HIM and now i dont like him and will let duck die lol

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • His mouth started moving im sure, mabey it was just the reaction to the cpr, but ik normally good at spotting things like this, i saw mark at the top of the starirs before i even started walking towards brenda lol

• User Avatar Image
    G.Ross Telltale Staff

@Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen said: Smashes his face in with the salt lick, do the cpr as quick as you can and i swear to god his mouth starts moving righ before the squish! or mabey i was high? but i think kenny MURDERD HIM and now i dont like him and will let duck die lol

You're not seeing things :)

• User Avatar Image
    ArthurV Telltale Staff

It's really nice when players discover details like this. There are quite a few little easter eggs in this game if you look carefully and try different actions and dialogue choices.

• @Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen said: Smashes his face in with the salt lick, do the cpr as quick as you can and i swear to god his mouth starts moving righ before the squish! or mabey i was high? but i think kenny MURDERD HIM and now i dont like him and will let duck die lol

:eek:You're right! I wouldn't have seen that if I played the game 10 times in a row.

• @G.Ross said: You're not seeing things :)

So are you implying that Larry was still alive? If that's the case, I'd have to seriously re-evaluate my opinion of Kenny now.

• @Viner16 said: So are you implying that Larry was still alive? If that's the case, I'd have to seriously re-evaluate my opinion of Kenny now.

I haven't tried this myself yet, but I think in a moment of panic Kenny acted and let's face it you only just caught it, how was a panicking Kenny meant to see it?

Doesn't change my opinion of him to be honest. I tried to save Larry but I understand Kenny's actions.

• Larry was alive!!!! You see his mouth start to talk right before he eats that salt!

Yeah i am good at paying attention! lol the game is awsome and i am gunna use evry possible dialoge line. i think there may be a few problems with your end of game stats thing tho? a few times it has said i have done stuff that i did not do =[ but apart from that theb game is awsome! i just know i am going to spend many hours on it lol

He was either alive, or he was turning, but he didnt seem to be turning, he looked calm, trying to mutter something, he was not dead

so you saying its true? lol so was he turning or was he alive?

• i do beleve larry was still alive to me he gasped for air.

• I didnt want to loose hope, Larry kind of reminded me of Lennie from Of Mice and Men, he's been through some hard times, and he just wants to relax, pity the first place we found was with the wrong people.

It was a shame to see him go imo, but it was probably for the best even if he was alive, he would have had another incident at some point anyway, still tried to save him though.

Add Comment