User Avatar Image

Does Lee's family [SPOILERS]

posted by Scelous on - last edited - Viewed by 456 users

So throughout the game, characters ask Lee about his family. I decided that in my game, Lee's family wouldn't be nearby. Then, I get to the pharmacy and it's a family reunion.

I was wondering, does Lee's family ALWAYS end up being the owners of the pharmacy, or can that change if you answer questions differently?

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The toilet was locked from the outside (at least Clem was able to open it from the outside after Lee told her to use the key from behind the counter).
    But normally, toilets don't have good locks, therefore I doubt that somebody from Lees family trapped somebody in there.
    I believe somebody tried to enter the pharmacy by smashing the toilet window and then climbing in. Sadly, he cut himself on the broken window and turned...

• @Lachi said: The toilet was locked from the outside (at least Clem was able to open it from the outside after Lee told her to use the key from behind the counter).
    But normally, toilets don't have good locks, therefore I doubt that somebody from Lees family trapped somebody in there.
    I believe somebody tried to enter the pharmacy by smashing the toilet window and then climbing in. Sadly, he cut himself on the broken window and turned...

lol

LOGIC says why would a toilet not have lock on the inside? you don't want anyone walking in on you doing your thang ? so having an outside lock would be able to bypass the inside lock to stop people breaking in via the toilets window even though it would of been a tight fit.

also the time frame of this toilet dweller turning is something to consider if the guy was knocked out or killed by lee's family it would be easy to shove it in the toilet room, lock the door and maybe they could of blocked it off if they weren't in a hurry/ trouble them selves.

and it's a drug store/pharmacy so i would assume to reduce the chances of theft it has a good lock on it.

• Or Clem could have picked the lock, people do amazing stuff when it comes to "emergencies"...

• Indeed Queen Clem is Amazing

• never mind so hows your lives

• good how are you? thanks for asking

• @SkatesSC said: Hi there! How are you this fine day good sir?

On topic: I'm guessing the walker in the rest room was just a customer, or someone who was infected/bit and was trying to get into the pharmacy for pain medicine or something before Lily and co. arrived there. Probably died and turned while on the toilet :(

good how are you? thanks for asking

• @SkatesSC said: Hi there! How are you this fine day good sir?

On topic: I'm guessing the walker in the rest room was just a customer, or someone who was infected/bit and was trying to get into the pharmacy for pain medicine or something before Lily and co. arrived there. Probably died and turned while on the toilet :(

and ya probably while taking a shit (that got to hurt/anoy)

• @iss1111 said: never mind so hows your lives

@iss1111 said: good how are you? thanks for asking

Are you talking to yourself brah? Listen here we have a German mod(s) that doesn't put up with crazies.

Why don't you PM yourself if you wanna hold a conversation between your personalities.

• @Lachi said: The toilet was locked from the outside (at least Clem was able to open it from the outside after Lee told her to use the key from behind the counter).

Maybe I need to watch that scene again. The impression I got was that the door wasn't locked - Clem opened it and saw the walker, and when she told Lee, he thought she was saying the toilet was occupied because the door was locked.

Add Comment