User Avatar Image

Larry got his own support group now? (SPOLIERS)

posted by Chinasyndrome on - last edited - Viewed by 4.2K users

So I got thru my first run of TWD Ep II and in the ending stats I saw that 65% had tried to save Larry. This seems strange to me since I have seen noting but hate for Larry around the forum,but I like Larry. I wanted Duck out on his ass just as much as Larry did but I could not say that about Kennys boy, Kenny has a bout after all.

But to the point, have everyone suddenly change thier mind about Larry or do you have your own agenda like Kenny? Only he killed Larry...

Edit:I reserve myself for might have read the stats wrong(But I did not)

104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It has to do more with trying to save someone versus preemptively killing them. Sure they hate him, but it doesn't mean everyone wants to just kill him. I personally figured he was screwed either way, so I figured I'd do the nice thing and try and help.

• There is only one right choice in that scene, the devs kinda messed up. No matter what your only option is to try and save him, why?.

because if your so worried about him changing to a zombie, then just sit ready nearby with that salt stone and then crash his head in 1 sec.

It makes no sense to just kill him none what so ever. Its not like he is gonna turn in 1sec and fly up onto his feet in that same 1 sec and then kill everyone in the room.

You dont kill people you have a chance of saving.

• I'll chalk it up to good writing. In EP1 Kenny was just looking after his family and Lee was around a group he wasn't familiar with and didn't know what to expect.

In EP2 that looking after his family started turning into downright selfishness and Lily seemed extremely tired and was taking the blame for any problems that cropped up. I did it more for her than anything.

The horrible spoiler related stuff she'll end up doing in the comics really sucks though.

• @Bikes said: It has to do more with trying to save someone versus preemptively killing them. Sure they hate him, but it doesn't mean everyone wants to just kill him. I personally figured he was screwed either way, so I figured I'd do the nice thing and try and help.

Maybe I were naive to think I could save his sorry ass. but I would have stabalized the group and the only one who knows Lee is a killer would have won his life.

instead its fuc*ed up worse then ever before... not that thier was much before but still

• larry was a dick but i still didnt want his blood on my hands, anyway i thought maybe he really wasnt dead and thought i at least wait for him to turn before kenny can say "i told you so"

i was very shocked when kenny killed him beacuse i swear to god he gasped just before his brains got smashed in.

• personally, I didnt even attempt to save Larry. After that punch in EP1 in the drugstore where he tried to leave Lee for the walkers, I swore Larry would die as soon as was possible. I was a little surprised to see how my score on that was like 16% in the minority. But I figured, if he didnt die then, I would possibly have to fight him as a walker or later on. Lee killed his brother getting the keys to the pharmacy to save Larry just to have Larry try to kill him.. Dude had to go.

• @WowMutt said: Lee killed his brother getting the keys to the pharmacy to save Larry just to have Larry try to kill him...

Lee's brother was already dead. Thank kind of sentimentality has no place in a zombie apocalypse.

• @Gennadios said: Lee's brother was already dead. Thank kind of sentimentality has no place in a zombie apocalypse.

True, his brother was already a walker, but to have to risk his own life, finish off his own brother, just to save the life of someone that would try to kill him after, put Larry on the short list!

• Since the end of episode 1 up to the point I had to make this decision I kept telling myself the first chance I got I'd take Larry out, especially after he knocked me out at the drugstore. But, that's surprisingly not what happened. My gut reaction was to try saving him even though he was a jerk towards me. And, it honestly made me feel sick to my stomach holding Lilly back when I played through again to see what would happen if I picked to help kill Larry. :(

• @Gennadios said: Lee's brother was already dead. Thank kind of sentimentality has no place in a zombie apocalypse.

Exactly killing a walker is a merciful thing, while in the normal world killing a human is murder. That's why a zombie apocalypse would mentally own people.

Add Comment