User Avatar Image

Spoilers! Ending Choice!

posted by cols_12 on - last edited - Viewed by 768 users

So how many people looted the car at the end and why? Personally i took the food becasue no one was around and we needed it. I then told Clementine it was ok. Do you think this small yet big choice will have a larger outcome?

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Scelous said: The brothers thing was self-defense

Self defense? One of them was trapped in a bear trap - no more need for self defense ;) (btw, I killed that brother, but let the other one live).

And I didn't loot the car... I had to make up with Clementine.

• @Laserschwert said: Self defense? One of them was trapped in a bear trap - no more need for self defense ;) (btw, I killed that brother, but let the other one live).

And I didn't loot the car... I had to make up with Clementine.

Well, I was defending my self-worth by making sure they were both dead. :D

• The car had just stopped, and I imagined a hungry couple / family walking back looking for their food or medicine, so I sided with Queen Clem on that one.

• Considering the hoodie was there, it would mean that whoever owns the car has a child with them, and stealing food from children is just wrong.

• @Sergiy said: Considering the hoodie was there, it would mean that whoever owns the car has a child with them, and stealing food from children is just wrong.

Leaving your car open with food and supplies in it during a zombie apoc is just dumb. It's a time to be more guarded, even lock the door and take the key's.

And who know's why the car was left abandoned, what may have happened to them. We were starving, could use the food and supplies.

• @iamhere said: i took the supplies, shoudnt leave a car filled with so much supplies in these dark times... even if it was for a quick pee :P

That's right! :D & peeing near the car to make sure your stuff wasn't jacked by some random survivors traveling through would of been a better idea. Just sayin'.

• @Sergiy said: Considering the hoodie was there, it would mean that whoever owns the car has a child with them, and stealing food from children is just wrong.

Stealing food from anyone is wrong.

• @Oomi said: That's right! :D & peeing near the car to make sure your stuff wasn't jacked by some random survivors traveling through would of been a better idea. Just sayin'.

I'm sort of torn on that. On one hand you are absolutely right, on the other hand ever since I saw the bar scene in the second season of The Walking Dead (the TV show) I have adopted the belief that just because the world has gone to hell does not give you the right to treat as enormous toilet.

• @UndeadDollface said: I'm sort of torn on that. On one hand you are absolutely right, on the other hand ever since I saw the bar scene in the second season of The Walking Dead (the TV show) I have adopted the belief that just because the world has gone to hell does not give you the right to treat as enormous toilet.

I hear ya, I would be torn too between the moral right and wrong as human beings. Like with Dale, (from the TV show) once said something like he can at leaste know he lived his life as a decent person. That's admirable, but useless in the end as the walkers were pulling his gut's from his body!

Then Shane, he realized quickly that it's the strong that survive, and those morals have very little meaning during a zombie apoc. Even tho I feel Shane kinda 'lost it' early on with shooting Otis and eventauly attempted to kill Rick.
    I guess the stress of everything, the guilt of Otis, the loss of leadership and losing Rick's wife and son when Rick found the group, all added up to be too much for him to cope with.

So I've taken into account everything from the TV show, and all that's happened in the game so far to determine how I would be if I were in that world, if I were Lee.. I wont go out killing innocent people just to loot their food and supplies, but I will also not hesitate to do what I think I must to survive. Like when some crazy woman is holding a crossbow at me, or a family of cannibles are trying to eat me, or if I come across an abandoned car with food and supplies, I am not going to worry about the right or wrong of it when it's survival!

• I just checked the ending again and noticed that the car's fuel gauge is on E, which could explain why no one was around the car. Also the fact that the owner(s) left the door open and the keys in the ignition suggests that they left in a hurry.

So I'm guessing the they ran out of gas and bumped into some walkers and were forced to run for their lives.

Add Comment