User Avatar Image

Spoilers\ What was your decision on the two brothers?

posted by DREWBAA on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users

I killed them both.

When I finished the game it said only 12% of players killed them..

Were you guys asleep?? They killed and fed you a member of your own group and held the rest of you in a torture chamber and you let them live?!?!?!

I guess I am going to have to rock the impending apocalypse solo then.. weak.

237 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gennadios said:

Would have done a double tap on the mother as well if the game would have let me.

hahahaha :D

• @DREWBAA said: I killed them both.

When I finished the game it said only 12% of players killed them..

Were you guys asleep?? They killed and fed you a member of your own group and held the rest of you in a torture chamber and you let them live?!?!?!

I guess I am going to have to rock the impending apocalypse solo then.. weak.

Same.. I killed them both.. and even crazy chick with the crossbow.. The first moment I had the option to shoot, I did, because she was obviously crazy, armed and threatened to shoot me.

• @WowMutt said: Same.. I killed them both.. and even crazy chick with the crossbow.. The first moment I had the option to shoot, I did, because she was obviously crazy, armed and threatened to shoot me.

but if you stoped to talk to her you would of seen she was trying to tell you that the family was cannibals

• Kill em all!! Let god sort em out!!!

• @DREWBAA said: Kill em all!! Let god sort em out!!!

leetatorship!!!!

• @DREWBAA said: Kill em all!! Let god sort em out!!!

Whats that a quote from. I fogot.

• I killed Danny before he was even able to finish telling me how I didn't have the nerve to kill him. Followed by an "Oops! Sorry, sweetie" when I realized Clementine was right there.

I killed Andy as well, which felt less necessary but I was worried he would remain a danger in the future if I didn't deal with him then and there.

• I killed both of them. They knew where our camp was, putting Clem in danger, couldn't just let them walk so they can return and seek revenge. I killed the last one for Mark, he was a good guy who shared his supplies with us, he deserved justice.

It sucked doing it infront of Clem, but if she has any chance of growing up in such a world, she can't be nieve about things. Like someone else said, I'm trying to teach her how to survive when Lee is gone.

• @iamhere said: but if you stoped to talk to her you would of seen she was trying to tell you that the family was cannibals

True, but in the moment, I wasnt going to risk her shooting me or any bandits arriving.. I eliminated the immediate threat and I found out eventually that the family were cannibles. Shoot her or not, the same senerio would have played out and at the end, when watching the video, she was obviously crazy, wanting to take Clem as her daughter. Harsh, maybe, but I'm satisfied was right in the end!

• @iamhere said: but if you stoped to talk to her you would of seen she was trying to tell you that the family was cannibals

I made the assumption the brothers were interested in more then cannibalism I am POSITIVE Danny had more bad intentions then just cannibalism and even Andy knew it.

Andy:We got to pick one to keep and use the others for meat
    Danny: Can I pick which one?
    Andy: Not the girl not enough meat on her.

Since the picking is who to keep......

Add Comment