User Avatar Image

Larry got his own support group now? (SPOLIERS)

posted by Chinasyndrome on - last edited - Viewed by 4.3K users

So I got thru my first run of TWD Ep II and in the ending stats I saw that 65% had tried to save Larry. This seems strange to me since I have seen noting but hate for Larry around the forum,but I like Larry. I wanted Duck out on his ass just as much as Larry did but I could not say that about Kennys boy, Kenny has a bout after all.

But to the point, have everyone suddenly change thier mind about Larry or do you have your own agenda like Kenny? Only he killed Larry...

Edit:I reserve myself for might have read the stats wrong(But I did not)

104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Like it's been said before, I don't buy the we can't kill him when he comes back thing. Walkers are genuinely slow to reanimate and less of a threat alone (going off the lore). Also the hypocrisy was high with Kenny, who didn't want us to kill his own son with that whole thing. Man Kenny is one spineless weak individual, feel sorry for his family when I kick him out.

  • Larry was an a****** yes, but he was the only family Lilly had. That's why I tried to save him.

  • @Masta23 said: Larry was an a**** yes, but he was the only family Lilly had. That's why I tried to save him.

    I know, and perhap's their will be reprocussions with killing her dad in a future episode. But after he tried to kill Lee in EP1, and not wanting to risk fighting him as a walker in a locked meat locker, I took it as the only thing to do.

    Like I said in another thread here, I played EP2 much more heartless and with survival as the focus more than making pal's!

    Edit to add: With the exception of Kenny. He's got a boat.. that is my ultimate goal! Keep Lee, Clem and Kenny and his family alive in order to get to the boat.

  • I chose to attempt to save Larry.

    I am not going have killing him on my hands, and besides that, he did save my life at the beginning of episode 2.

  • @WowMutt said: I know, and perhap's their will be reprocussions with killing her dad in a future episode. But after he tried to kill Lee in EP1, and not wanting to risk fighting him as a walker in a locked meat locker, I took it as the only thing to do.

    Like I said in another thread here, I played EP2 much more heartless and with survival as the focus more than making pal's!


    On this playthrough, my Lee is not a monster. He tries to see the good in everyone. I began to understand that Lilly and Larry need one another. It would have been heartless to side with Kenny.

  • I need to save clem at all costs and Larry never did anything to show that he was on the level with all the complaining he did. To be honest I don't care much for Lily either.

    So obviously I agree, I didn't understand why so many people were trying to save him.

  • I tried to save him. Don't get me wrong -- I hated Larry. I too swore I would leave him behind if given the chance after Episode 1... But well, Clementine was there. I didn't want her to witness that.

  • @iamhere said: larry was a dick but i still didnt want his blood on my hands

    Think how lilly feels, she got it all over her face!

  • @Gman5852 said: I chose to attempt to save Larry.

    I am not going have killing him on my hands, and besides that, he did save my life at the beginning of episode 2.

    But that is only becouse you gave him the axe instead of giving it to Mark,would that have changed your choise?

  • I hated Larry before I got to understand him. I read his profile on the main page a while back and it said he was a retired army commander. After I read that, I can understand his disgust in a convicted murderer.

    I know Lee claims self defense but to a man with serious discipline like Larry, Lee is seriously lacking. Lee told Carley in my game that he knew about the affair. So something must have happened to set everything off. Maybe he snapped, maybe he didn't but Larry doesn't give a crap.

    Kenny totally became the new "bad guy". Had to be someone.

Add Comment