User Avatar Image

[WD] Changed choices.

posted by franapbsilva on - last edited - Viewed by 9.5K users

Hey TTG!!!
I started playing the Episode 2 today, and my choices were changed!!!!! Wath the Hell??? I saved Doug in the hand, but in the second episode Carley it's still alive!!! :mad:

121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • PC Version (Steam)

It seems to be a bug if you completed or started EP 1 before EP 2 was released. No matter how i start EP 2 it shows the opposite of some chooises i made in EP 1.

Anyone know what i mean?
    Does anyone have the same problem whit faulty chooises.
    Dont seem to transfer between EPs. Is there a fix?
    Only fix i know is to replay EP 1...

• Same problem on the PC with reversing my choices. Also I do see something wacky happening with the saves that I think someone mentioned above. I used the copy button and made a copy of my end of Episode 1 save into the second slot. I started episode 2, except choices reversed. When I went back to the main menu, my copied save was not listed anymore in the second slot and only my 'current' Episode 2 game was listed. Then I rewound my Episode 2 back to Episode 1, went back to the main menu, and the game I had copied earlier had shown up again in the second slot.

• my save didnt even show up and the download keep on stopping for eps 2. i'm on pc.

• @Yobo1987 said: PC Version (Steam)

It seems to be a bug if you completed or started EP 1 before EP 2 was released. No matter how i start EP 2 it shows the opposite of some chooises i made in EP 1.

Anyone know what i mean?
    Does anyone have the same problem whit faulty chooises.
    Dont seem to transfer between EPs. Is there a fix?
    Only fix i know is to replay EP 1...

I did that and it STILL gave me the incorrect choices.

• Same issue here. Choices made in Ep 1 are not transferring to Ep 2. Doug is alive when Carley should be, etc.

Continued from Ep 1 saved game. PC version/Steam, Win7 32-bit, run as admin, etc.

• The "downloadable content" button doesn't appear plus it keeps saying "Episode 2 coming soon"..I wanna play episode 2 badly :/

• So, seeing as there is no update to this issue, is there anyone out there who is willing to share their save files with these stats?

309J9.jpg

No idea if this will work for me, but I'm willing to try.

• All my saves were deleted between playing through episodes 1 and 2.

• What type of user accounts are you using? Are they admin accounts?
    Admin Account

What OS are you using?
    Windows 7 Pro

Have you uninstalled the game previously, or have you reinstalled the game recently?
    I have recently uninstalled the game after troubleshooting this issue last night. Before the uninstall I attempted to run steam and the application in admin mode which did not resolve the issue.

• What type of user accounts are you using? Are they admin accounts?
    Yes.

What OS are you using?
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32bits.

Have you uninstalled the game previously, or have you reinstalled the game recently?
    I reinstalled the game, when it gave a error message. "WalkingDead101.exe is not working".

Add Comment