User Avatar Image

Spoilers! Brenda Glitch

posted by cols_12 on - last edited - Viewed by 11.9K users

After a long wait for episode 2 of The Walking Dead, near the end i find out i cant finish it because There is no option for Brenda when she takes Kennys Wife hostage. Does anyone know a way to fix this glitch? I go through the door and when i walk forward i get shot and there is no option to talk or anything.

152 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • im not sure if this is happening to everyone, but on chapter chapter 7 when you goto the house and enter the screen door, i get no prompts to do anything but can walk a couple steps forward. then brenda points the gun at me a shoots me even though i stop when she says to. and i get no prompt to do anything?
    3 months to finally get episode 2 and a stupid glitch seems to be effecting some people like myself, causing us to not be able to finish the game.
    yes i now know that it doesn't seem to effect everyone but to the people that it is effecting it is annoying.

• PEOPLE it is not a glitch..

the key is watch brenda if she points the gun at you STOP wait for her to move and put the gun to katjaa's head.

when she has done that then you can move, the reticle pops up when she is aiming at you/lee, yes as the ttg guy has said around katjaa's stomach area.

once she is close enough mike gets her..

• It is a legit glitch. I'm on PC and don't even have to deal with analog controls. I move in tiny increments with the W key, slow as can be, and all of a sudden she points the gun at me and tells me to "stop, i mean it" and she shoots me even though I am not doing anything with the controls. I got it to work once randomly but could not pass the second checkpoint.

• @HexRei said: It is a legit glitch. I'm on PC and don't even have to deal with analog controls. I move in tiny increments with the W key, slow as can be, and all of a sudden she points the gun at me and tells me to "stop, i mean it" and she shoots me even though I am not doing anything with the controls. I got it to work once randomly but could not pass the second checkpoint.

Do you try talking to her when she yells at you to stop?

• You GUYS KNOW its not a glitch right. your just getting to close when she says stop. *snip*

• Wow, a lot of people assuming that other people are morons and insulting them. Really making the community look nice.

I haven't encountered this glitch, but I'm willing to accept that it could be a glitch that they are legitimately experiencing.

I don't know why people are so offended that others are having a problem.

• @DevilDogRob said: You GUYS KNOW its not a glitch right. your just getting to close when she says stop. *snip*

yup how clear do we have to make it?

open the gate

go up the steps

open screen door

move untill brenda says stop Y U NO LISTEN...

Look on katjaa for the hot spot

lee HAS TO 'reason with her' (top option only).

ONCE the gun is being pointed at katjaa MOVE.

rince repeat. done....

• @Milosuperspesh said: yup how clear do we have to make it?

open the gate

go up the steps

open screen door

move untill brenda says stop Y U NO LISTEN...

Look on katjaa for the hot spot

lee HAS TO 'reason with her' (top option only).

ONCE the gun is being pointed at katjaa MOVE.

rince repeat. done....

I have tried this a dozen times. I said "Yeah, its me" before walking up the steps, dont know if that is the problem. There are NO options on either character no matter what I do! As soon as she points the gun at me she shoots me.

• Yea it's not a glitch. You wont get that Interaction node until you have walked far enough for her to point her gun at you. If you don't stop right when she says to she will shoot you. So walk up let go of the stick when she says stop then talk to her. There is only two options so it will be obvious which one is right. She will back up onto the stairs. Repeat the process three times and done.

• @DrDankenstein said: Yea it's not a glitch. You wont get that Interaction node until you have walked far enough for her to point her gun at you. If you don't stop right when she says to she will shoot you. So walk up let go of the stick when she says stop then talk to her. There is only two options so it will be obvious which one is right. She will back up onto the stairs. Repeat the process three times and done.

It is for sure a glitch. I just used REWIND and spared Danny this time, then said I left him in the barn. Got the interaction hotspot this time around every time no problem

Add Comment