User Avatar Image

Kenny MASSIVE SPOILER!

posted by Squeezit on - last edited - Viewed by 629 users

Near the end of my game Kenny got shot in the stomach.
Yet he seemed to walk it off like it was no big deal, after we left the farm he was walking along not even holding his stomach or bleeding or even limping or anything. Was that a glitch or are they trying to say he was just scared and fell over like a sack of potatoes after getting shot point blank and having the bullet miss?
haha

Of course I may very well have overlooked something, I was running without any sleep :p

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee can also get shot in the barn, when you fail to grab the rifle quickly enough. Happened to me two times in a row until I finally hit the right spot ;)

• @Arparso said: Lee can also get shot in the barn, when you fail to grab the rifle quickly enough. Happened to me two times in a row until I finally hit the right spot ;)

I hated that scene because I used a 360 controller and it took a second for the thing to kick in for me to move.

• @Gman5852 said: I hated that scene because I used a 360 controller and it took a second for the thing to kick in for me to move.

I lagged the first time for that scene even though I expected it, So I was frozen just long enough to watch myself get shot the first time.

I've died more than once on making decisions or actions on this game because the game will freeze just for a second, long enough for me to die.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Well, the way Kenny was walking without even so much as a pained face, the wound can't really be that much of an issue. I'd be disappointed if he still dies because of that shot in episode 3.

• @Vainamoinen said: Well, the way Kenny was walking without even so much as a pained face, the wound can't really be that much of an issue. I'd be disappointed if he still dies because of that shot in episode 3.

And then you can tell hes gonna die, and kenny looks at you at he see's you holding salt box thingy "oh shittt" Lee replies "karma's a bitch. Say hello to larry"

• @Vainamoinen said: Well, the way Kenny was walking without even so much as a pained face, the wound can't really be that much of an issue. I'd be disappointed if he still dies because of that shot in episode 3.

But to me it just seems a bit odd that he walks it off like it's nothing :/
    I really get the feeling from a storytelling point of view they should atleast had him have some dialogue and say "Oh thank god that bullet missed, I fell over cause I was in shock" or something, anything to tell me it wasn't just a glitch in the game x_x

Also, looking at the amount of blood on his clothes afterward, I think it's clear that the shot just glanced him. It was probably enough to hurt him, stop him in his tracks, but I don't think it was anything life-threatening.

• It may have just grazed him. In the shock and pain of the moment, he may have thought that he was injured worse than he was.

• I think that the bullet grazed him and he fell out of shock. He seemed to stop the bleeding on the way back to the motor inn.

• crazy lady = irene/jolene i guess not brenda lol

well i say this 'gunshot' of kenny's will cause him no end of trouble eventually killing him and he turns on kat and duck and we have to put him down..

i like the salt lick idea 'say hi to larry for me' no lee don't do.....smash

Add Comment